Zlamal : Shows his colours re Kamara

Zlamal can suck my balls. Says the claim of racism was  to cover up our poor play, and that Roofe intended to do the keeper. Kudela got the minimum punishment you gimp.

No doubt mistranslated :unsure: 🤣

————-

Bobby Zlamal reveals Hearts players 'explosive' rows over Rangers racism incident

The Hearts goalkeeper admits things got heated during debates over what happened at Ibrox in March.

Bobby Zlamal has revealed he clashed with Hearts team-mates over the racist abuse of Glen Kamara from Ondrej Kudela. 

The Hearts goalkeeper admits there was some 'explosive' debates over what happened during Rangers 2-0 defeat to Slavia Prague back in March. 

Kudela was banned for 10 game for abusing Kamara but has appealed it and is hoping he can still play at the Euros if he wins it this week.

And Zlamal insists he shouldn't be banned but revealed there was little support for his backing of his Czech Republic team-mate within the Tynecastle dressing room. 

He explained that many of Robbie Neilson'ssquad are 'die-hard' Rangers fans and he went head-to-head with them in his debates as he laid into the Ibrox side. 

In an interview in his homeland, reported by the Daily Record, he said: "We had a lot of discussion about the match at my club. There are a lot of guys at Hearts who are die-hard Rangers fans.

"Only the racism was discussed. They saw it differently than I did. The subject was quite hot and explosive, now it is calmer.

"No one in Scotland spoke about the tackles, only the racism. I pointed out how the match was played. Aggressive football is standard for Scots, but this went too far.

"Kemar Roofe kicked Ondrej Kolar in the head. It was a clear intention from him because strikers can peripherally see where the goalkeeper is. The apology was nothing.

"The racism was great for Rangers because it covered up all their shortcomings as Slavia beat them. Rangers players are definitely no saints.

"The whole thing annoys me because no one has presented any evidence. Innocent until proved guilty is supposed to be a big thing in the west, but that has not happened. I hope that Ondrej will be able to play in the Euros.

"If he said something racist, I agree with the maximum punishment, but there is no evidence."

Seeing the trailer for Mark Walters programme highlighted how far we’ve come as a country with respect to racism. We are not perfect t but make no mistake Eastern Europe have a massive issue with racism and they are years behind us in tackling it. Hearing the stream of apologists from those countries try to deflect or justify it embarrassing and hopefully in years ahead as they climb out the dark ages they’ll look back with shame and embarrassment and admit they were wrong. 

Fs. Hopefully we see him at Ibrox next season. Hopefully the Bears in the Hearts dressing room told this cunt where to go.

What really infuriates me is that we were by no means playing dirty. This narrative is embarrassing. Roofe’s incident was not intentional, it doesn’t matter if he can peripherally see the keepers movement - his job is to put the ball in the back of the net and that’s what he was trying to do.

If the keeper was a split second later off his line or whatever, Roofe could have lobbed him with the same movement and the keeper wouldn’t have gotten hurt. 

Additionally, they were rolling about the ground making even the slightest contact look like an assault causing GBH. It’s a contact sport. Maybe they would be better suited to netball, basketball or handball. Pricks.

Having just gone through a week where people tweeted and posted utter pish with little (for now) splash back on them, the same approach should be taken here of consulting with lawyers. Sick of folk being able to just spout any old shite about our players or our club. 

4 minutes ago, left winger said:

Disagree. Silence has never served us a well a 

The clubs not saying anything it's a piece of nonsense from that regular printer of nonsense the Daily Record...as I said  best ignored.

2 hours ago, DrLaudrup said:

Seeing the trailer for Mark Walters programme highlighted how far we’ve come as a country with respect to racism. We are not perfect t but make no mistake Eastern Europe have a massive issue with racism and they are years behind us in tackling it. Hearing the stream of apologists from those countries try to deflect or justify it embarrassing and hopefully in years ahead as they climb out the dark ages they’ll look back with shame and embarrassment and admit they were wrong. 

Shower of backwards cunts.

1C6AA715-3A15-4321-9B18-922538C49735.jpeg