fans

sausagetrunks

17 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Maybe, but do you know what else was loud?  The groans at every misplaced pass, the shouting at every time the ball was gave away or every poor shot on goal and the boo’s at full time.   Doubt they’ll be keen to experience that again, but if tough games happen it will happen again. Let’s see how they react too it.

Nowhere near as bad as usual tbh, felt that was the best the crowd had been in a long while.

20 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Maybe, but do you know what else was loud?  The groans at every misplaced pass, the shouting at every time the ball was gave away or every poor shot on goal and the boo’s at full time.   Doubt they’ll be keen to experience that again, but if tough games happen it will happen again. Let’s see how they react too it.

That’s what it’s like to play for a top level club , I’ve been at Real Madrid games where they were a few up and a badly hit pass from Marcelo was fucking booed, it’s a myth it only happens at Rangers and if players can’t handle the standards they shouldn’t be here 

3 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

That’s what it’s like to play for a top level club , I’ve been at Real Madrid games where they were a few up and a badly hit pass from Marcelo was fucking booed, it’s a myth it only happens at Rangers and if players can’t handle the standards they shouldn’t be here 

Who said it only happens with rangers?  I don’t have an issue with it happening btw, we’re rangers we should expect nothing but the best. If you start accepting anything less, we just become another club. 

32 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Barisic shiteing the header was the only time the fans were irate during the game 

4 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

When else ? I think ibrox is a shambles at times but I have absolutely no complaints with the support at all last night 

Who’s complaining?

without even thinking off the top of my head, Ryan kent a few times but the biggest when he had the chance to shoot but instead tried to knock the ball to his left in the box and gave it away in front of the Copland.

Tav a couple of times for some absolute shite crossing.

barisic corners not going by the first man.

some shocking shooting by kent and fuck knows who else miles over the bar.  

and that’s just off the top of my head.

25 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Who said it only happens with rangers?  I don’t have an issue with it happening btw, we’re rangers we should expect nothing but the best. If you start accepting anything less, we just become another club. 

Same page then mate it seems a lot of our fans get annoyed when the crowd puts pressure on the players. Easy solution is the players win games and put on a good performance . Don’t know if it’s a newer breed of fan but people are willing to accept the shite that team have served up this season and are unwilling to criticise  the team or manager 

3 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Same page then mate it seems a lot of our fans get annoyed when the crowd puts pressure on the players. Easy solution is the players win games and put on a good performance . Don’t know if it’s a newer breed of fan but people are willing to accept the shite that team have served up this season and are unwilling to criticise  the team or manager 

It started in the lower leagues, had many an argument on here during that with comments like “remember where we are” etc etc. Fuck that we’re rangers, we’ve got the second highest budget in the country I expect us to win everything we go into domestically, regardless of where we are and what our team is.

2 hours ago, GOAT said:

To change the narrative, how many points did we drop before that game to ensure regardless of what happened that day celtic would still be champions anyway?  With fans or not. 

My point is : with an eletric atmosphere like this on match days, this team already showed up and delivered. In my opinion, there is no way these players can't handle the pressure of a 51,000 attendance.

Maybe they need to adapt themselves back after a full season without fans, I can agree with you on that part.

8 hours ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

I said it last night as a quip, but no, I don't believe it at all.

Malmo did their homework, Rangers didn't....or at least they didn't have a plan B if it fell apart. I would also believe that they are not remotely match fit....this definitely needs addressed amongst application etc 

Disappointed at most of them. The lack of desire to win, passion and determination is well versed to two seasons ago. No good at all. They need to get their head out of the sand and pull their big boy pants up. 

No harm but you don’t need a plan B when a team goes down to 10 men because in reality their game plan changes. 

You don’t break out a plan B when you’re in the ascendancy fs