Brondby Registration - Now Open

CR3

4 hours ago, BEE said:

I’m about 40 off too, sure there will be a few going over there - especially home end.

I'm just gutted for my old man. Be the second trip he will have come on me with and not had a ticket. I'll get him to try the ground on morning of game and see if he can get anything in home end. Think people were having bother booking online

8 hours ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Should never have added the travel club in with mygers 

Shockerooney, more so the auld skool away chaps, myself I include as I use to travel abroad via travel club every season even after not having a season  ticket and staying abroad.

Bishgrove is ripping the cunt clean out us and the blue pound.

On 14/10/2021 at 22:46, falkirkNS said:

Shockerooney, more so the auld skool away chaps, myself I include as I use to travel abroad via travel club every season even after not having a season  ticket and staying abroad.

Bishgrove is ripping the cunt clean out us and the blue pound.

Bet I’ve been to more away games than you Falkirk boy 

10 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

anyone any joy? need Danish or finish number to buy from there online outlet, any tech savy good cunt know a way of purchasing a danish mobile number?

Nah . Tried stubhub on Friday but , as you said , fucked with a UK address . Assuming best chance will be in Copenhagen itself . 

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Think Stubhub’s just sold out mate, plenty had been buying off there

Spent most my Friday night trying to get them off there but got stuck at the same point each time .

My mate was successful , but woke up on the Saturday to his money being refunded . 

There's certainly a way , I've just not found it yet 😶

2 hours ago, gmcf said:

Spent most my Friday night trying to get them off there but got stuck at the same point each time .

My mate was successful , but woke up on the Saturday to his money being refunded . 

There's certainly a way , I've just not found it yet 😶

I'm not pay 125 frm there mate, chance it at the stadium day before

7 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

Wee bit disappointing eh? 😂

I know it’s daft but my mates messaged to say they had theirs so sat like a kid waiting on the postie who is one of us and he is giving it there’s the important one there, then I open it and a grey A4 sheet comes out…was turning the envelope upside down to see where the ticket was 😂😂😂