New episode - Interview with Michael Beale

9 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Listened to the latest one last night.  Don’t know why I put myself through it tbh.  H&H was the same.

Utterly depressing when we breakdown the lost point over the past couple of months.

Aye, apologies it would have been a tough listen! I did the same, listened to H&H and a couple of others as well as recording - absolutely torturing myself!

hoping this Tuesday we’re talking about a scudding of the sheep!

On 26/02/2022 at 15:45, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

Interested by Beales mention of Andy Firth as unsung hero...as well as Disco and Dr Waller. 

I enjoyed this episode as well:) Been enjoying all the podcasts from Gallant Few. 

On 27/02/2022 at 03:44, Real Ranger said:

Great interview, comes across as someone who genuinely loved his time at Rangers and also proud of getting Rangers back to the top.

Thanks for the listen guys, always appreciate it! Beale was a pleasure to speak to, could have spoke to him all night!

Outstanding listen, don't care what anyone else says but Beale, Gerrard etc will always be absolute legends in my eyes. What they inherited and what they left behind are night and day.

Before they arrived Rangers got pumped bt Progres. The next 3 seasons we were in European group stages finishing 3rd, 2nd and 1st in consecutive years. That's an unbelievable achievement which won't be appreciated fully until future years when we look back.

They did shit in domestic cups, in my opinion as they had (and we still have) a squad full of bottlers that can't perform under pressure and weight of expectation. But I wouldn't swap 9 cups for that 1 league title, it was amazing.

Obviously a big part of us all wishes we were in the stadiums to see it. But I think being in lockdown made it even more special as we had no other distractions or focus to get us through the week. The football was everything. And for that year everything went as planned. Spending half the week jubilant singing "hey there you with the Sad face", Culminating in a few truly special and emotional days at the end of the season.  

What a 3 and a half years it was, amazing memories for me, took my daughter to the football since she was 18 months old but it wasn't until the Gerrard era that she started loving it. Got to make some amazing memories- Alfie's goal against Legia, Rapid Vienna, Braga comeback, the video of Gerrard arriving at Ibrox driving through the fans, the players sliding along the dressing room floor afterwards, George Square and Ibrox after we won the league.... Fucking amazing.

• 8 months later...
On 26/02/2022 at 15:45, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

Interested by Beales mention of Andy Firth as unsung hero...as well as Disco and Dr Waller. 

I enjoyed this episode as well:) Been enjoying all the podcasts from Gallant Few. 

Bring him home