Old Firm In Australia…

1 minute ago, Darth Bear said:

You mean you are embarrassed that you were caught telling lies about children 👍

I’d have to care what you thought to be embarrassed. And I didn’t lie. 

And time to get the thread back on track before you get blocked. 

7 minutes ago, Willis said:

If the victim doesn't want to be publicly exposed thats one thing. A paedo shouldn't avoid charges just cause a victim accepts a payoff tho. The police should do their best to bring charges forth with or without cooperation from the victims.

Other wise it's basically like saying you can rape kids for a price. In fact pay offs for these kind of things should be illegal

What if the victim doesn't want to go to the police? I know that you are not going to suggest dragging them into a police station and interrogate them so unless there are other witnesses or some other kind of evidence not a lot can happen.

I'm of the belief that the right thing to do is whatever the victims want in these situations.

Unless as said there are other ways to prosecute the sick cunts of course 👍

1 minute ago, Darth Bear said:

What if the victim doesn't want to go to the police? I know that you are not going to suggest dragging them into a police station and interrogate them so unless there are other witnesses or some other kind of evidence not a lot can happen.

I'm of the belief that the right thing to do is whatever the victims want in these situations.

Unless as said there are other ways to prosecute the sick cunts of course 👍

Obviously if the victim is unknown they can't do anything about it. I was meaning in cases like Chelsea where the victim has been paid off. If the police find out about a situation like that they should do their best to get a conviction even without the known victim cooperating. If they don't investigate or convict that allows the abuser to continue abusing other victims

Its also difficult to tell when a victim is being manipulated or threatened into not cooperating.

40 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I class the act of child abuse the same, yes. We got rid of the abuser though and made no effort to cover it up.

celtic and Chelsea are completely on par when it comes to the handling of the situation. Covering it up by paying a victim silencing money is not “closure” and it is certainly not justice by any stretch of the imagination.

celtic have admitted no guillt and have paid nobody, the cunt at Ibrox you are on about the Hibs chairman knew the cunt was abusing children and let him move on to Rangers who did not know anything about him as a child abuser.

Hibs are the guilty party not us as he should have been jailed for all the kids he abused while at Hibs but like celtic they wanted to sweep it under the carpet.

The proof of this is the chairman told a close friend a reporter who went on the record on tv by saying the Hibs chairman pulled him aside and said about the abuse,   So if you want to point the finger then it Hibs not us you should be pointing the finger at as they did not do the right thing and involve the police in the early 80"s 

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

celtic have admitted no guillt and have paid nobody, the cunt at Ibrox you are on about the Hibs chairman knew the cunt was abusing children and let him move on to Rangers who did not know anything about him as a child abuser.

Hibs are the guilty party not us as he should have been jailed for all the kids he abused while at Hibs but like celtic they wanted to sweep it under the carpet.

The proof of this is the chairman told a close friend a reporter who went on the record on tv by saying the Hibs chairman pulled him aside and said about the abuse,   So if you want to point the finger then it Hibs not us you should be pointing the finger at as they did not do the right thing and involve the police in the early 80"s 

I don’t understand that response to what I said 

40 minutes ago, The Dude said:

What on earth are you slavering about? I've been VERY clear on my opposition to the friendly. The fact the fuckwits on the board have signed up to it means we either fulfil our end of the agreement or get sued if we can't find a way out. Choosing to get sued when we're bang to rights is fucking moronic. 

It's called doing the right thing which as a club we should be doing, Once it's out their why we pulled out then I don't think the people of Sydney will welcome them,   They as a club need replaced or we don't take part it's that simple. 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I don’t understand that response to what I said 

The cunt you are on about who came to Ibrox under Souness from Hibs,  they already knew the cunt was a bheast and that came from the chairman at the time so it went right to the top at Hibs,   They could not get rid of the cunt fast enough.

Do you think Souness would have signed the cunt if he knew? Why did Hibs not tell us his past? And why did the Hibs chairman not contact the police when he found out kids where being abused at their club? 

Like celtic it was deny and deflect and keep their good name intact,  They did not give a flying fuck for the kids that where abused 

7 minutes ago, Willis said:

Obviously if the victim is unknown they can't do anything about it. I was meaning in cases like Chelsea where the victim has been paid off. If the police find out about a situation like that they should do their best to get a conviction even without the known victim cooperating. If they don't investigate or convict that allows the abuser to continue abusing other victims

Its also difficult to tell when a victim is being manipulated or threatened into not cooperating.

Of course the police should do all that they can but it is hard enough to get a conviction with a victim willing to come forward and testify never mind if they don't. 

I've said before on here that I have a relative who was abused as a child and who told me about it. She has never talked to anyone else about it and refused to tell me who it was. I admit that I did try and pressure her to tell at the time she told me but with an older wiser head and I can see that I didn't help by doing so. It's not easy to accept but the most important thing is what they feel is best for them not what I think is best for them. 

I've also said how rife child abuse is before on here. It's something like 1 in 4 girls and 1 in 5 boys. Going by those figures just about every person on here will know someone that has been abused whether family or friend but most will not know it. I can't and won't blame these people if they choose not to come forward or anything else they choose in relation to it.

Whole thing is fucked up to be honest but what those cunts have and continue to do at celtic is on a different level in my opinion. What they're doing will cause continued pain for the victims and that is unforgivable. 

20 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

It's called doing the right thing which as a club we should be doing, Once it's out their why we pulled out then I don't think the people of Sydney will welcome them,   They as a club need replaced or we don't take part it's that simple. 

You think we are going to come out and make ANY reference to tho ongoing stuff re: Celtic and abuse? Jesus fuck.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You think we are going to come out and make ANY reference to tho ongoing stuff re: celtic and abuse? Jesus fuck.

Why not?  They have 40 pending cases.  Is it not the truth?   Should we not be standing up,against child abuse?

This board need to grow a set as this is not gonna go away and there is fuck all the mhanky mob can say or do about it as it out there after the sheriff said the boys club and celtic are not a separate entity and it will go to court  

2 hours ago, Willis said:

The Aus game broke the camels back because it directly associates and partners us with the paedophiles.

Whats shameful and disrespectful to the victims is acting like celtic are innocent and that we should be galvanting across the globe being friendly with them.

Whats shameful is fans like you who would sit aside the fact that children got abused just so you can attend a football game.

Fuck any of the cunts attending this. Next time you want to give the taigs abuse just remember theyre your friends.

If you go back to the very start of this thread you would see I called it as a joke from the off and am not attending. My point is it just shouldn't happen because the game against them should never be a friendly... And that the connection to their current CSA headlinesas rationale to call it off by our fans is disrespectful

6 hours ago, Darth Bear said:

The point is we are not friends with paedophiles. This is the equivalent of having Jimmy Savile round for a stadium tour and press conference. 

The point is we are not friends with them, for many many many reasons. That's all it need be for it to not go ahead. 

2 minutes ago, offminorthreat said:

If you go back to the very start of this thread you would see I called it as a joke from the off and am not attending. My point is it just shouldn't happen because the game against them should never be a friendly... And that the connection to their current CSA headlinesas rationale to call it off by our fans is disrespectful

They just need to change one team. Do the Aussie's know about celtic's pending cases?    Why Australia would invite them with this hanging over celtic is a disgrace.

7 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Why not?  They have 40 pending cases.  Is it not the truth?   Should we not be standing up,against child abuse?

This board need to grow a set as this is not gonna go away and there is fuck all the mhanky mob can say or do about it as it out there after the sheriff said the boys club and celtic are not a separate entity and it will go to court  

because we signged up to take part in the competition knowing all about it.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

because we signged up to take part in the competition knowing all about it.

That is exactly what has got people's back up👍

It will probably go ahead but hopefully the board might think in the future although I doubt it.

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

They just need to change one team. Do the Aussie's know about celtic's pending cases?    Why Australia would invite them with this hanging over celtic is a disgrace.

The regular football can here would have no idea as its wall to wall Postecoglou. The broadcaster with the rights to the EPL (note it does not have rights to SPFL) sends me fucking notifications from their app what feels like once a week with news about the tarriers and him. And usually it's a word for word repost from a tarrier blog. It's actually pathetic but that is what the neutral Australian football fan is getting right now.