*** The Official Cheltenham Festival 2022 Thread ***

A decent day for me with a snide as fuck bet, my mate put me onto the first race today on Friday night, bet365 were paying the first 3 nrnb....he had worked out that at least 8 or 9 horses definitely wouldn't run leaving a field of no more than 5 horses, he suspected that busselton would definitely go so I bet Ā£10 ew at 100/1....the decs came out and only 4 were declared....we had busselton in a match basically to beat el barra....with Galopin falling we just needed to jump round.....it ended up being 2nd for Ā£190 profit:lol:I was fucking raging as Bob Olinger nearly came down also:lol:

17 hours ago, hammer93 said:

we had busselton in a match basically to beat el barra....with Galopin falling we just needed to jump round.....it ended up being 2nd

Am I reading it wrong that it got second but I put it on and each way I thought and got nothin. Didnā€™t watch the race.

88C684CF-4BB5-4EB4-85DA-94BB726A87D0.jpeg

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Would it not be only win because it was only 4 horses maybe?

itā€™s went down as a win single because the stake isnā€™t x2, so even though it says win & EW it wasnā€™t properly selected or an option to me the way I was looking at the specials in the menu. Ragin butšŸ˜‚

1 hour ago, Vision said:

image.thumb.png.6adf78fb431e4f37bf0f879aa4c2a637.png

From the high of all those winners on Thursday did nothing but hit the crossbar today,

Winged Leader was a sore one had it to win single as well.

Ended up about Ā£200 up over the 4 days so cant complain

Winged leader finishing 2nd fucked ma pals wife for Ā£1700 for 50p EW, sickener. Think she got buttons back tae

6 hours ago, CR3 said:

Am I reading it wrong that it got second but I put it on and each way I thought and got nothin. Didnā€™t watch the race.

88C684CF-4BB5-4EB4-85DA-94BB726A87D0.jpeg

By the time you placed the bet the race was win only......strange as their shouldn't have been an ew optionĀ