*** The Official Cheltenham Festival 2022 Thread ***

7 hours ago, ShanksRFC said:

Idiotic from O'Leary putting Delta Work in that race. If he doesn't, Tiger wins by a street and goes out on a high.

Don't understand what he's up to. Him and Elliott must have known Delta Work was as good as Tiger Roll. Surely a horse on the up, three years younger and a strong candidate for the National. They must just both be so minted that they don't gamble and only want prize money.

Haven't been putting my Sky first race tenner on the favourites so again, im thinking it's got to go on El Barra in the 13:30?

I managed to get signed back up to Coral and William Hill's (after being banned) and have got free bets from them. Along with PP and Bet365 fivers. Really not wanting to spend any of my own money the rest of the week now unless I have more sign up offers

edit: Just realised it's to come 2nd for today for money back on skybet and the horse I had earlier never came 2nd 3rd or 4th so lost that money :lol:  free bet's it is!