Gio Discussion Thread

stevemac

19 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Totally fucked it and massively back-pedalling.

What you on about? We were 6 points clear at the top of the table Gio came in and we lost the lead. Did that not happen?

28 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

You made a cunt of it, just admit he only won one trophy against gio and lost one against gio

Yeah he won the fucking league, don’t know about you but I’d rather we won the league and cup rather than let the fat no mark embarras us. 

2 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

You said he lost two trophies to that fat controller. :lol:

I never said that. I said fat ange hasn’t won anything of not in his career bar a few titles in shit leagues. It was then pointed out that he won 2 trophies in his first season and I said yeah because he was up against Gio who’s not a very good manager then I mentioned him losing a 6 point lead because I was talking about the league. I didn’t even mention the cup because why would I? Tht had fuck all to do with Gio because Davie McCallum was in the dugout vs Hibs.

1 minute ago, Vlad1 said:

I never said that. I said fat ange hasn’t won anything of not in his career bar a few titles in shit leagues. It was then pointed out that he won 2 trophies in his first season and I said yeah because he was up against Gio who’s not a very good manager then I mentioned him losing a 6 point lead because I was talking about the league. I didn’t even mention the cup because why would I? Tht had fuck all to do with Gio because Davie McCallum was in the dugout vs Hibs.

Aye ok. :confused:

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

If you want to pretend that you never said their manager won two trophies cause gio is a shit manager then by all means

But you made a rip roaring cunt of it, 

Never said that but Gio isn’t a good manager :tu: hope you are happy with finishing 2nd again because that’s what’s going to happen with him as manager. You’re obviously one of those people that think Gio can do no wrong you got people like that with Gerrard. Yeah stating that we lost a 6 point lead to a fucking nobody manager is really making a cunt of it but in your eyes that probably didn’t happen did it because then that would be admitting Gio was at fault which you can’t do. 

8 minutes ago, Vlad1 said:

Never said that but Gio isn’t a good manager :tu: hope you are happy with finishing 2nd again because that’s what’s going to happen with him as manager. You’re obviously one of those people that think Gio can do no wrong you got people like that with Gerrard. Yeah stating that we lost a 6 point lead to a fucking nobody manager is really making a cunt of it but in your eyes that probably didn’t happen did it because then that would be admitting Gio was at fault which you can’t do. 

You replied to a poster who stated he won two trophies last season by saying it was because he was up against gio

1568674444_Screenshot_20221021-224408_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.2e3741d5579682490c7843aabe554afe.jpg

You didnt say he only won the league against gio, 

4 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

You replied to a poster who stated he won two trophies last season by saying it was because he was up against gio

1568674444_Screenshot_20221021-224408_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.2e3741d5579682490c7843aabe554afe.jpg

You didnt say he only won the league against gio, 

In hindsight I should have made that more clear but I get it you think Gio is doing great. 

4 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

The thing is this they have signed players that fit the style Postecoglou wanted and go straight into the first team. They have done this as well without a DOF

We've got a DOF who's record is mostly made up of squad players under 2 managers, that don't challenge the first team. 

He clearly influenced the signings. You can see that by the Japanese lads. Gio doesn’t seem to have any ideas or they’re not being listened to

19 hours ago, Vlad1 said:

In hindsight I should have made that more clear but I get it you think Gio is doing great. 

Can't speak English but fluent in sarcasm.  Aye right!

Banned poster.?

@ admin. 

I have read at least 2 respected posters calling this cunt out.

One of the unwashed trying to rip the piss imo.

Clearly at it.

Can't we splash water on it at least?

34 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Somebody cracked it before, had the exact same shite patter and mannerisms. Can't remember who it was though.

Think you might be referring to me, I reckon he’s danger ranger.

https://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/profile/66327-danger-ranger/

10 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Can't speak English but fluent in sarcasm.  Aye right!

Banned poster.?

@ admin. 

I have read at least 2 respected posters calling this cunt out.

One of the unwashed trying to rip the piss imo.

Clearly at it.

Can't we spalsh water on it at least?

Well you made a colossal cunt of that :lol: