*****The Official Braga vs Rangers Thread*****

3 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

I agree that we looked a bit better when we subbed Balogun and brought on Barisic.   Balogun wasn't fully fit.  Kamara was awful, played at half pace and looked as if he couldn't be bothered.     Helander is as slow as a week in jail.    God knows what we are going to do to score as Roofe is painful to watch.

Kamara isn’t an attacking midfielder. To play him as one is hopeless. I reckon playing Jack or Lundstram along side Kamara and a proper attacking mid (Ramsey/Lowry/Aribo) would serve us much better.

Helander is slow but we rarely lose when he plays. Can’t be a coincidence. Can it?  

15 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

GIO set us up to nullify he wasn't worried about scoring. 

If he wanted a draw (well dodgy) hoping Sakala would maybe score for a win  or a slim loss away (which he got) and takes that 1-0 loss to Ibrox is he a genius or a shitbag?

We will find out this next time next week.....

Genius or shitebag?

I am dying to get a ticket to find out!!!

6 minutes ago, DJ RFC 1872 said:

Same i creamed your maw after it hahaahahahahahaha

I'm going to order all sorts of fucked up stuff to your house that you just gave me the address to, your neighbours are going to be terrified man 

There's not a lot to be cheerful at this minute. I'm still hurting from the weekend, Alfie's oot for the season and witnessing that poor performance tonight.

It's not the worst we've played in Europe this season but we do expect better. Braga aren't the best we've faced either, yet we're only 1-0 down with a second leg to come at Ibrox with the chance to make a semi - final. Any other time we would be biting their hand off but it's all doom and gloom :lol:

We didn't play well tonight and Braga could have capitalized, they are a young team and might freeze in the atmosphere at Ibrox, Gio and the players have to find the right tactics and performance and more importantly the goals that will get us through this tie next week.

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

I'm going to order all sorts of fucked up stuff to your house that you just gave me the address to, your neighbours are going to be terrified man 

gODD YA SHITEBAG U NEVER CONFRONT A REAL MAN TO TAKE MANHOOD RANGERS1 U NONCE C'MON!!!!

8 minutes ago, DJ RFC 1872 said:

1 in a row Rangers 4 ever!!

Your team hid the defilement of innocent children.

Ample opportunities to admit your errors and say sorry.

No matter how much money you are forced to pay in the incoming court case it will never heal those scars and you shall forever be an embarrassment to humanity.

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Your team hid the defilement of innocent children.

Ample opportunities to admit your errors and say sorry.

No matter how much money you are forced to pay in the incoming court case it will never heal those scars and you shall forever be an embarrassment to humanity.

NOPE WE DIDN'T WE ARE Rangers DEALT WITH NERY YOU LET 14! 14! NONCES FREE REIGN YOU DIRTY PEDO CUNTS!!