*****The Official Braga vs Rangers Thread*****

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Does anyone really think he will be gone this summer? I want him to leave but I think there is zero chance of it happening regardless of how the season ends.  

Can't see DJ RFC 1872  lasting that long unless he gets his primary school victim to type for him. 

Just now, KingKirk said:

Does anyone really think he will be gone this summer? I want him to leave but I think there is zero chance of it happening regardless of how the season ends.  

I can’t see how he stays in the job if they win the treble and we go out to braga.

I know we can’t afford to sack him but the fans will turn on him big time and I can’t see how the board can stick with him. Wish we’d put clauses in contracts to give us an easy out.

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Fuck knows mate. We're not out this tie and can still put the scum back in to their box in the SC. Time will tell but a big 2 weeks for GVB coming up.

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Don't see it either . 

What was it , a three and a half year deal he signed 5/6 months ago ? He'll certainly get next season imo . 

13 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Next games are huge for him. If we exit the europa league and the Scottish cup next week, our support will turn on him big time. 

I could see it getting toxic if that happens.