*****The Official Braga vs Rangers Thread*****

Lets be honest, ramsey would have been as pointless as the rest up top last night given our playing out from the back resorted to passing it between the backline then hoofing it up the park to absolutely no cunt 

Knowing our luck, ramsey would have pulled a neck muscle looking up at the ball going over his head constantly 

8 hours ago, STRUTH82 said:

To have Ramsay and Davis sitting warming the bench all night alone deserves criticism!

I feel we got away with one last night, so there is hope that we will turn it around, the issue is we WILL have to score 3, I can't see us keeping a clean sheet.

We’ll go through on away goals 

14 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

Gio has admitted he was fit and available yesterday. A Welsh internationalist and Juventus player on a fortune per week and he won't play him a European QF. His decision making utterly baffles me.

Staggering. Can't understand the logic behind it at all. I desperately want him to do well but he's looking more like Pedro every week. 

6 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Lets be honest, ramsey would have been as pointless as the rest up top last night given our playing out from the back resorted to passing it between the backline then hoofing it up the park to absolutely no cunt 

Knowing our luck, ramsey would have pulled a neck muscle looking up at the ball going over his head constantly 

Ramsey's our best bet for a goal right now. To not play him last night was criminal.

13 hours ago, STRUTH82 said:

To have Ramsay and Davis sitting warming the bench all night alone deserves criticism!

I feel we got away with one last night, so there is hope that we will turn it around, the issue is we WILL have to score 3, I can't see us keeping a clean sheet.

Like McGregor, a season too far at this level. Been absolutely pish in his appearances.

On 07/04/2022 at 22:07, BlueAvenger said:

Wouldn’t say chuffed mate just fuckin relieved ! 

Definitely mate, poor choice of words on my part. Relieved for sure. Can see us turning this one around at Ibrox, if we are organised and disciplined then our experience should be enough to see us through. We are due a few good performances starting from Sunday. 

5 hours ago, King Jela said:

Ramsey's our best bet for a goal right now. To not play him last night was criminal.

Thats a damning statement to the state of the rest of the team when a guy whos barely played club football for a year and only joined us in jan is our best bet for a goal

Maybe if the likes of aribo kent etc got their fucking finger out

18 hours ago, STRUTH82 said:

Could win on penalties. Just need to score. It can be done. We CAN beat them by whatever means. Capable of doing it. 

Match stats pretty similar. Two fairly evenly matched teams, Braga were simply more clinical. 

I feel GVB went for a cautious, rigid approach over there.  In the return leg we have to set up more offensively, and Ramsey playing will offer more creativity & intelligence in our play. 

At only 1 down this tie is far from over

Screenshot_20220408-150709_Samsung Internet.jpg

7 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Thats a damning statement to the state of the rest of the team when a guy whos barely played club football for a year and only joined us in jan is our best bet for a goal

Maybe if the likes of aribo kent etc got their fucking finger out

If Aribo, Kent etc got their finger out they still wouldn't be a quarter of the player Ramsey is.

Gio not being able to see that is McCoist level of donkey. 

5 minutes ago, King Jela said:

If Aribo, Kent etc got their finger out they still wouldn't be a quarter of the player Ramsey is.

Gio not being able to see that is McCoist level of donkey. 

Doesn't matter if they are a quarter of the player ramsey is or not, if they got their finger out we wouldnt be relying on one guy and one guy only

Thats our issue, we rely on one guy, have done since gerrard arrived and gio hasnt tried to or hasnt found a way to change that yet 

17 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Doesn't matter if they are a quarter of the player ramsey is or not, if they got their finger out we wouldnt be relying on one guy and one guy only

If they got their finger out they still wouldn't be as effective as a half fit Ramsey. 

We have no choice but to rely on him as best we can for the rest of the season now, except Gio doesn't put him on even with 20 minutes to go and needing a goal because he's a complete donkey. 

3 hours ago, King Jela said:

If they got their finger out they still wouldn't be as effective as a half fit Ramsey. 

We have no choice but to rely on him as best we can for the rest of the season now, except Gio doesn't put him on even with 20 minutes to go and needing a goal because he's a complete donkey. 

I would have put Ramsey on in the second half. But wasn't this forum slating him as a waste of money and an injury prone dud a couple of weeks ago?

Only noteworthy thing he has achieved is a goal against the scum. 

There is only one player who sets Europe alight for us and he isn't an injury prone millionaire who backs out with a paper cut. 

4 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I would have put Ramsey on in the second half. But wasn't this forum slating him as a waste of money and an injury prone dud a couple of weeks ago?

Only noteworthy thing he has achieved is a goal against the scum. 

His goals against Dundee and the scum make him our top goalscorer in the last 3 games. He's literally the only player in the squad you can rely on to at least get on the end of a chance regardless of whatever the opinion on him was on a fan forum 3 weeks ago. 

5 minutes ago, King Jela said:

His goals against Dundee and the scum make him our top goalscorer in the last 3 games. He's literally the only player in the squad you can rely on to at least get on the end of a chance regardless of whatever the opinion on him was on a fan forum 3 weeks ago. 

It's sickening when you look at some of our goal stats this season. 

That Mr Miyagi looking cunt has equaled Sakalas goal total already (7) and they only signed him 12 weeks ago :ang:

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

A fan forum you have thousands of posts on btw. Pretty sure you slated him before. We all did.  

And it's an opinion you are expressing on guess what? A fan forum!!!!

Ramsey is a hypechondiiac who can't play 3 games in a row and you talk about relying on him.:craphead:

Terrible investment. We could have signed a player who actually worked for us instead.

He will fuck off to England next season and not give a fuck about us.

He is a has-been who can't play 80 minutes without taking a week off. 

9 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

A fan forum you have thousands of posts on btw. Pretty sure you slated him before. We all did.  

And it's an opinion you are expressing on guess what? A fan forum!!!!

Ramsey is a hypechondiiac who can't play 3 games in a row and you talk about relying on him.:craphead:

Terrible investment. We could have signed a player who actually worked for us instead 

What are you fucking slevering about? What difference does it make what the popular opinion about him was when he's, at the moment, our best bet for a goal? 

And I said he's the only one you can rely on to at least get on the end of a chance. It makes no difference right now if he should or shouldn't have been brought in to start with. 

I've no money idea what point you're trying to make. 

7 minutes ago, King Jela said:

What are you fucking slevering about? What difference does it make what the popular opinion about him was when he's, at the moment, our best bet for a goal? 

And I said he's the only one you can rely on to at least get on the end of a chance. It makes no difference right now if he should or shouldn't have been brought in to start with. 

I've no money idea what point you're trying to make. 

No replies to the points I made. Too much thinking for you? 

Keep on relying on a player who gets injured at the sight of a stadium  and can't play a whole 90 minutes if it makes you happy. 

Juventus couldn't get rid of him fast enough. Their mascot had more time on the pitch FFS!

4 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

No replies to the points I made. Too much thinking for you? 

Keep on relying on a player who gets injured at the sight of a stadium  and can't play a whole 90 minutes if it makes you happy. 

Juventus couldn't get rid of him fast enough. Their mascot had more time on the pitch FFS!

You never made a point, anywhere. Just nonsense about forum opinion. Talking shite as usual. Off ye fuck..

On 09/04/2022 at 20:18, King Jela said:

You never made a point, anywhere. Just nonsense about forum opinion. Talking shite as usual. Off ye fuck..

Thanks for your articulate thoughts.

Takes a huge effort to become the  the village idiot on here.

Well done you. :craphead:

On 07/04/2022 at 07:00, Jimbeamjunior said:

So who should we have dropped then? At the time everyone else was more fit than him, we only have a limited amount of non scots places, thats why Mclaughlin isnt there as well

Given we’re now into the real fixtures, Diallo? Sands? Helander could easily have taken either of those places. 

13 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Sands the fit player who can play multiple positions, diallo id agree but again given we have more than enough defensive options, 

Yes, he shouldve been in the squad before either. Like I said, bad management, glad to see you’ve changed your tune

54 minutes ago, WWTC said:

Yes, he shouldve been in the squad before either. Like I said, bad management, glad to see you’ve changed your tune

Well no he shouldn't and today proved it, he is an injury nightmare and a waste lf a euro place, i think helander is a cracking defender but he's made of rich tea biscuits