Screening final at ibrox

3 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

You would probably get slapped for shooshing ppl because you want to hear what Craigan is saying

best you stay away imo

I would also worry that my mother wouldn't be able to find me at half time with her obligatory tray of sandwiches, sausage rolls and tunnocks biscuits. 

11 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Thought you were getting your old man a packaged holiday to Seville?

He's been let down gently from that notion.

The fat old fucker struggles to walk from the car to Ibrox from less than half a mile out, then moans like fuck if there's too many stairs to climb to get to his seat, but here he is thinking we'll do a Euro trip together. 

Love you Dad. 

2 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

I would also worry that my mother wouldn't be able to find me at half time with her obligatory tray of sandwiches, sausage rolls and tunnocks biscuits. 

In my experience the fan zone in Manchester was superb tbh, I was fairly hammered by the time the game started,( had travelled down with 8 of us) and ended up on my own, met some boys from Larkhall who had a carry-out by the statue and they kept giving me cans, by the time it finished I didn't even know where I was going/sleeping.  I ended up jumping in a taxi and he said where you going and i said fuck knows somewhere near Stockport, luckily he had just dropped some Rangers fans off at the place I was at and he said I'll take you for £40 I probably would have paid more tbh

One of my other mates with us  ended up kipping in the railway station

5 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

He's been let down gently from that notion.

The fat old fucker struggles to walk from the car to Ibrox from less than half a mile out, then moans like fuck if there's too many stairs to climb to get to his seat, but here he is thinking we'll do a Euro trip together. 

Love you Dad. 

:lol: 

1 minute ago, HuistraHairDo said:

In my experience the fan zone in Manchester was superb tbh, I was fairly hammered by the time the game started,( had travelled down with 8 of us) and ended up on my own, met some boys from Larkhall who had a carry-out by the statue and they kept giving me cans, by the time it finished I didn't even know where I was going/sleeping.  I ended up jumping in a taxi and he said where you going and i said fuck knows somewhere near Stockport, luckily he had just dropped some Rangers fans off at the place I was at and he said I'll take you for £40 I probably would have paid more tbh

One of my other mates with us  ended up kipping in the railway station

That's the problem, I'm just not built for 'slumming it'. You and your mates sound like feral animals though. 

33 minutes ago, Bydo said:

Aye pretty much my experience too

Was many junkies there too, i was sat behind a guy and his jakey burd both fallin asleep smacked up. I did enjoy the burd on the pitch whappin her diddies out and the streaker gettin chased by security 😆