Screening final at ibrox

1 hour ago, bluenose244 said:

I think we can all read between the lines and work out exactly what it is they are trying to say.

I think you’d have to be looking at the lines completely cock eyed to come out with that conclusion. 

The wider community is anyone that isn’t interested in football or how Rangers are performing in European competition and wish to avoid parties while going about their day 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

I think you’d have to looking at the lines completely cock eyed to come out with that conclusion. 

The wider community is anyone that isn’t interested in football or how Rangers are performing in European competition and wish to avoid parties while going about their day 

How do they go about their days when we normally play?

I'm sorry I just don't see the issue, other than an opportunity to throw an egg on our achievements.

Just now, bluenose244 said:

How do they go about their days when we normally play?

I'm sorry I just don't see the issue, other than an opportunity to throw an egg on our achievements.

Not potentially walking into a crowd of thousands drinking carry outs on the street id imagine? 

You’re trying to be offended mate no harm 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Not potentially walking into a crowd of thousands drinking carry outs on the street id imagine? 

You’re trying to be offended mate no harm 

Stay away then, it's our fucking day.. anywhere else this would go without saying, stay in the house and watch Ant and Dec if you're not interested.

I'm not offended, I'm annoyed that this cesspit of a country begrudge us any joy and put barriers up at every possible opportunity.

3 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

Stay away then, it's our fucking day.. anywhere else this would go without saying, stay in the house and watch Ant and Dec if you're not interested.

I'm not offended, I'm annoyed that this cesspit of a country begrudge us any joy and put barriers up at every possible opportunity.

Soooo, the fact that they used the same language re the Tartan Army? The fact that they used the same re COP26? I'll bet they do re festivals too. 

It's bog standard police reponse to journo enquiry/press release stuff that you're getting your knickers in a twist about.

13 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

Who gives a fuck how anyone else views it :lol:

They can put barriers up all over the place for all I give a fuck 

11 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Soooo, the fact that they used the same language re the Tartan Army? The fact that they used the same re COP26? I'll bet they do re festivals too. 

It's bog standard police reponse stuff that you're getting your knickers in a twist about.

I find it hard to accept if Scotland ever made it to a major final there would be any resistance to a fan zone in Glasgow.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Glasgow has a pretty intense rivalry so there’ll always be precautions like barriers. Shite anyway, fun doesn’t start until there’s water cannons 

Now we're talking 🕺

Sorry for being a cunt, call it scar tissue I just have an impulse to react hostile to statements against us from people who fucking hate us.

spacer.png

This, as far as I can find, was Ibrox in 2008 for the final. Pretty shite if u ask me but it was 14 years ago.  I'm sure in this day in age they'd be able to get bigger screens - or at least 4 of the screens and one for each stand, like the Bernabeu pic above. 

7 minutes ago, Jelavic18 said:

spacer.png

This, as far as I can find, was Ibrox in 2008 for the final. Pretty shite if u ask me but it was 14 years ago.  I'm sure in this day in age they'd be able to get bigger screens - or at least 4 of the screens and one for each stand, like the Bernabeu pic above. 

I was there and it wasn't shite. It could be improved though for sure

2 minutes ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

I wasn't there so can't really comment on it, shite was probably the wrong word - was just going from the pics. Sure it would be different now.  I was in Manchester and struggle to remember the screens there 😂

On 06/05/2022 at 17:47, tm91 said:

Yeah I was there too. You could barely see the game and were relying on reactions half the time. Plus while there was a great crowd there were loads of people who were clearly not regulars and saw it as a bit of a day out.

Still haven't been able to watch that game since.

Aye pretty much my experience too