Trek to yomi

rabc10000

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

I was going to tag u in the initial post along with @markyI think it was.

No free on ps5 but all get my oldest to buy it to gameshare. 

Looks really good although I believe its quite short 

interesting black/white art style and its nailed the japanese theme but is quite limited, but not the worst free game you will play. would maybe have to play a bit more to know if its worth the £16+ I think it is to buy but happy playing from game pass.

2 minutes ago, CR3 said:

interesting black/white art style and its nailed the japanese theme but is quite limited, but not the worst free game you will play. would maybe have to play a bit more to know if its worth the £16+ I think it is to buy but happy playing from game pass.

Its 100% my type of game and reminded vaguely on 13 sentinels but nowhere near as long with the 2d style of game. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 09/05/2022 at 23:42, rabc10000 said:

I was going to tag u in the initial post along with @markyI think it was.

No free on ps5 but all get my oldest to buy it to gameshare. 

Looks really good although I believe its quite short 

Only just seen this. Didn't get the tag as I could only get @Marky.not @markywithout the dot. Unless @BlueSuedeSambasor @GabrielTomatofeel generous to shift him and geez my name without the dot.

I've not picked this up though.

TBH I'm looking for something new to play as I've finished CyberPunk's main story. Enjoyed it even though wasn't fully concentrating on it. My mind just wanders. Did the same with Guardians of the Galaxy. I guess I need to find something that's either going to hook me story-wise, or that is just too fun gameplay-wise to stop.

Until then, it's the latest season of Ozark for me.

On 09/05/2022 at 23:43, rabc10000 said:

Interesting to hear what u think of the game

Art style is spot on, but that's about it. Overly reptitive gameplay and the story never really hooked me, found it to be pretty dull tbh. Doubt I'll go back. 

Glad i tried it, but equally glad it didn't actually cost me anything thanks to games pass.