Thank you

49 minutes ago, Electric Soup said:

Different wringers, still an upheaval.
Losing their ground was no big deal?
Winding up in a soulless stadium designed for athletics was no biggie either?
If we lost Ibrox, would be just be expected to shrug it off?

Aye, nowhere close to what we went through. We near lost our entire club and had to work our way back from the bottom tier of Scottish football, forgive me if I couldn’t give a fuck that they moved to a new ground 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye, nowhere close to what we went through. We near lost our entire club and had to work our way back from the bottom tier of Scottish football, forgive me if I couldn’t give a fuck that they moved to a new ground 

Too many folk on here making like plungers, and pulling up old shit.
We've all suffered for the last decade, with the occasional high point, and it's an important part of who we are.
I'm on a high with all the good news coming out of Ibrox right now, and I'm not for anyone bringing me down.
What doesn't kill us makes us stronger, and all things being equal, I'd sooner be looking forward.

3 minutes ago, Electric Soup said:

Too many folk on here making like plungers, and pulling up old shit.
We've all suffered for the last decade, with the occasional high point, and it's an important part of who we are.
I'm on a high with all the good news coming out of Ibrox right now, and I'm not for anyone bringing me down.
What doesn't kill us makes us stronger, and all things being equal, I'd sooner be looking forward.

What are you on about? You’re the one brought the past up by saying they had been through similar to us :lol:

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

What are you on about? You’re the one brought the past up by saying they had been through similar to us :lol:

I just alluded to our problems, and said I sympathise with what they went through.
I'm not getting in to a bun fight about how hard-done-by we were.
Edit, I see where you're coming from.
Because we had a harder time than anyone else, no-one else's problems can even compare.

6 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Best of British @East London Loyal

Same again tommorow, hosting a good element of spurs i know who are in my PUL circle. 

Hopefully do them on the pitch though, looking forward to a good day out and seeing the new signings.

It won't come as a surprise, mate,  but I have no time for Spurs, same with Chelsea and Millwall, though the latter I respect. 

7 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Best of British @East London Loyal

Same again tommorow, hosting a good element of spurs i know who are in my PUL circle. 

Hopefully do them on the pitch though, looking forward to a good day out and seeing the new signings.

Strange post considering the amount of them coming up here for trouble.

2 hours ago, The Specky Liar said:

Strange post considering the amount of them coming up here for trouble.

Not the ones i run about with. Frequent visitors to Northern Ireland. Northern Ireland gives hige support to clubs like spurs, leeds, liverpool etc.

On 21/07/2022 at 13:39, East London Loyal said:

I just want to say a big thank you to every supporter, business and employee I met from Rangers on Tuesday. I don’t think in all of my years that we as away fans have been welcomed and treated so well. I don’t know if Rangers are that welcoming to all fans from England for friendly matches, but I enjoyed every second. Of course, a lot of West Ham are Rangers as well, and there seemed to be a lot of Rangers who were West Ham. I knew West Ham fans in the home-end, and come across Rangers fans in the away end. 

I can’t speak for all West Ham fans, but I think the majority really appreciated the welcome. 

As for the game, I did post something in the match thread. However, to summarise, Rangers absolutely battered us and we deserved what we got. Now it’s Geo’s team with his signings, playing a high-pressing attacking game, I think it’ll be a good season ending with 56.

I know some of you are indifferent to English clubs or prefer one of our rivals, so I expect some abuse, but for anyone there on the night and mingled with us, cheers. 

:UK:

PS, we wouldn’t mingle with any other club.

Yes mate, my English team. Great fanbase and was a magic day. Good bunch of lads

all the best COYI

22 hours ago, Darth Bear said:

It amuses the fuck out of me the amount of people that you get to bite 😅

What? You mean he only acts braindead for 'bites'? 

Different approach to MisterC but he fooled me. Fair play to him. I thought he was just stupid.