Thank you

no really interested in any other teams but if i had a "london club" it'd probably be West Ham. couldn't tell you shit about your club but that's just from hoping we'd pump you in Europa and getting to pump you the other day. Who knows I might end up with a bit of a soft spot for Tottenham come next week but I doubt it. A lot of Rangers fans seem to like Chelsea but never understood it.

All the best for your season.

7 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Please move back to the Boleyn and change your badge back. I know it's a tough ask for various reasons, but it would mean a lot.

I wish we could. It’s soul destroying going around Upton Park and it being as if the club never existed there, bar a couple of murals, and the 66 winners statue.

Even though I prefer Millwall I have liked your post because the West Ham fanbase is also mostly proud to be British.

Glad yous enjoyed your day out. What I took from the experience is it’s actually the EPL that is a pub league 

1 hour ago, East London Loyal said:

I just want to say a big thank you to every supporter, business and employee I met from Rangers on Tuesday. I don’t think in all of my years that we as away fans have been welcomed and treated so well. I don’t know if Rangers are that welcoming to all fans from England for friendly matches, but I enjoyed every second. Of course, a lot of West Ham are Rangers as well, and there seemed to be a lot of Rangers who were West Ham. I knew West Ham fans in the home-end, and come across Rangers fans in the away end. 

I can’t speak for all West Ham fans, but I think the majority really appreciated the welcome. 

As for the game, I did post something in the match thread. However, to summarise, Rangers absolutely battered us and we deserved what we got. Now it’s Geo’s team with his signings, playing a high-pressing attacking game, I think it’ll be a good season ending with 56.

I know some of you are indifferent to English clubs or prefer one of our rivals, so I expect some abuse, but for anyone there on the night and mingled with us, cheers. 

:UK:

PS, we wouldn’t mingle with any other club.

Glad you enjoyed the visit to I Ibrox. Hopefully West Ham will host us one pre season. That's a trip that would definitely be one that would we go in our numbers.

4 minutes ago, East London Loyal said:

I wish we could. It’s soul destroying going around Upton Park and it being as if the club never existed there, bar a couple of murals, and the 66 winners statue.

Must be horrendous. Feel massive sympathy for Hammers fans over it.

1 hour ago, onlythestrongsurvive said:

Had a West Ham trackie top when I was wean (loved it) and always thoght Trevor Brooking was a great player (mind the one jammed in the stansion - ye I'm an old bastard lol)

Don't have an English team to speak off but neither do I detest any - indifferent to be honest, but nice folk are nice folk no matter who they support.

Glad you had a great time mate.  All the best

Think that was England away in Hungary - I'm an old bastard too!!  And if I'm wrong an old bastard with memory problems!

2 hours ago, East London Loyal said:

I just want to say a big thank you to every supporter, business and employee I met from Rangers on Tuesday. I don’t think in all of my years that we as away fans have been welcomed and treated so well. I don’t know if Rangers are that welcoming to all fans from England for friendly matches, but I enjoyed every second. Of course, a lot of West Ham are Rangers as well, and there seemed to be a lot of Rangers who were West Ham. I knew West Ham fans in the home-end, and come across Rangers fans in the away end. 

I can’t speak for all West Ham fans, but I think the majority really appreciated the welcome. 

As for the game, I did post something in the match thread. However, to summarise, Rangers absolutely battered us and we deserved what we got. Now it’s Geo’s team with his signings, playing a high-pressing attacking game, I think it’ll be a good season ending with 56.

I know some of you are indifferent to English clubs or prefer one of our rivals, so I expect some abuse, but for anyone there on the night and mingled with us, cheers. 

:UK:

PS, we wouldn’t mingle with any other club.

Great post Mate 👍🏻Thank You.👍🏻👏🏻👏🏻🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧