Hot Headed Morelos

Blue Viking

Just now, Big Al 55 said:

Who else?

Quite a few of them. Roofe, Kent, Jack, McGregor amongst others. None of them are 'fat' as such but the bulk of our squad could always be a bit leaner. Some will naturally carry a bit more fat than others and not every player is going to have a physique like Ronaldo.

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Quite a few of them. Roofe, Kent, Jack, McGregor amongst others. None of them are 'fat' as such but the bulk of our squad could always be a bit leaner. Some will naturally carry a bit more fat than others and not every player is going to have a physique like Ronaldo.

let's hope not :mutley:

0_EXCLUSIVE-Brazilian-football-legend-Ronaldo-and-his-girlfriend-Celina-Locks-enjoy-a-day-at-sea-in.thumb.jpg.e15893ed6f43c9be8e1d3ae4c6aa2bfa.jpg

16 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Put yourself in a hole, and throw out something obscure that I haven’t said to change the subject. Classic Dude. 

I guess it must have been a different you that posted the above? There was no formal disciplinary process before the PSV game. He was left out the squad. That was it.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

I guess it must have been a different you that posted the above? There was no formal disciplinary process before the PSV game. He was left out the squad. That was it.

You’ve no idea if there was anything formal (in the traditional HR sense) or not.

In the world of football being dropped from the squad for the biggest game of the season, the club announcing its because you’re an absolute state, and giving the club media a nod a wink about it is ‘disciplinary’ action. 

14 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

What are the lies? 

That he was pished last week for one  fuck all proof. I fully get his attitude can stink and did not look good before gvb left however the new training videos he looks happy and up for it.

Just now, graeme_4 said:

You’ve no idea if there was anything formal (in the traditional HR sense) or not.

In the world of football being dropped from the squad for the biggest game of the season, the club announcing its because you’re an absolute state, and giving the club media a nod a wink about it is ‘disciplinary’ action. 

I can say with 99.9% certainty there was no formal disciplinary action taken against Morelos.

Amazing how he managed to go from an 'absolute state' in midweek to being in a perfectly acceptable condition to be involved in the next fixture just four days later. Must've beenn a hoor of a diet he was on. :alfie:

Just now, dummiesoot said:

That he was pished last week for one  fuck all proof. I fully get his attitude can stink and does not look good before gvb left however training videos he looks happy and up for it.

There’s been plenty times he’s been out in sanctuary until the wee hours before training.

No proof for this particular incident yet, but nothing would surprise me. Doesn’t give two fucks about Rangers anymore. 

Just now, The Dude said:

I can say with 99.9% certainty there was no formal disciplinary action taken against Morelos.

Amazing how he managed to go from an 'absolute state' in midweek to being in a perfectly acceptable condition to be involved in the next fixture just four days later. Must've beenn a hoor of a diet he was on. :alfie:

I don’t know why you think that because he was in a squad that he’s somehow in fine condition? 

Just now, graeme_4 said:

I don’t know why you think that because he was in a squad that he’s somehow in fine condition? 

Not just in the squad, he came off the bench and scored. If we were punishing him for being a fat mess, it doesn't really follow that we'd select him days later and bring him on as a sub. He couldn't have been too fat to play in midweek but suddenly in good enough condition to play at the weekend.

Just now, The Dude said:

Not just in the squad, he came off the bench and scored. If we were punishing him for being a fat mess, it doesn't really follow that we'd select him days later and bring him on as a sub. He couldn't have been too fat to play in midweek but suddenly in good enough condition to play at the weekend.

‘…to play for Rangers you need to have a certain level mentally and physically and at the moment I think he is not ready to play.

As I said before, we will deal with this internally and speak with Morelos and see what happens in the coming weeks.’

The Board and Gio are weak as piss. Having him in the squad or coming off the bench doesn’t automatically mean he’s fit.

We’ve had guys play with their achilles held together with tape, or who’ve gone for a brandy at half time. Being on a football park doesn’t mean you’re in any condition to be playing. 

Just now, graeme_4 said:

‘…to play for Rangers you need to have a certain level mentally and physically and at the moment I think he is not ready to play.

As I said before, we will deal with this internally and speak with Morelos and see what happens in the coming weeks.’

The Board and Gio are weak as piss. Having him in the squad or coming off the bench doesn’t automatically mean he’s fit.

We’ve had guys play with their achilles held together with tape, or who’ve gone for a brandy at half time. Being on a football park doesn’t mean you’re in any condition to be playing. 

Shit that happend 25+ years ago ffs :lol:

8 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

There’s been plenty times he’s been out in sanctuary until the wee hours before training.

No proof for this particular incident yet, but nothing would surprise me. Doesn’t give two fucks about Rangers anymore. 

Like General Melchet trying the Flanders Pigeon Murderer

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Ok, you’re right. Morelos is fit, has never stepped out of line and the club have never taken action to discipline him. 

What was it you were saying about digging a hole and then throwing out something obscure that I haven’t said to change the subject? :alfie:

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Ah so you WERE serious when you mentioned Gazza having a brandy 25 years ago? That's even worse.

What did Morelos do to hurt you so badly?

You seem to be stuck on the notion that if you are on the park, then you’re fit and ready to be there.

It’s simply not the case.