Children with flags - Hibs away

BawdeepLoyal

Anyone else see the children waving flags at the game yesterday? I normally don't get to many away games due to other commitments, but have managed Livingstone and Hibs yesterday so far. During the second half some wee weans started waving a big flag - fair enough. But after a while folk round them raised concerns that could "see fuck all", and asked them to take it down. I was a bit surprised as they were met with loads of abuse and then the wee fannies deliberately getting the flag in front of the complainers to block their view. I have seen a lot at games, but have never seen Rangers supporters going out their way to fuck over fellow fans. What is all that about?

1 hour ago, BawdeepLoyal said:

Anyone else see the children waving flags at the game yesterday? I normally don't get to many away games due to other commitments, but have managed Livingstone and Hibs yesterday so far. During the second half some wee weans started waving a big flag - fair enough. But after a while folk round them raised concerns that could "see fuck all", and asked them to take it down. I was a bit surprised as they were met with loads of abuse and then the wee fannies deliberately getting the flag in front of the complainers to block their view. I have seen a lot at games, but have never seen Rangers supporters going out their way to fuck over fellow fans. What is all that about?

Just batter them m8 your bigger than them