The other mob

MisterC

19 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

https://footballtaxhavens.wordpress.com/2023/02/08/sporting-integrity-were-celtic-benefiting-from-the-manchester-city-shadow-contracts/

before anyone jumps down my throat… I don’t know who’s behind this article. Seen it on Twitter and can’t see it posted on here anywhere. 

Is it not the same guy who was pushing all the Glasgow Council giving the taigs land for well below value etc, UEFA had a look but didn't take it any further?

I forget his name, or the online 'name' he was using, think he's from Northern Ireland. 

Just now, Siam69 said:

Is it not the same guy who was pushing all the Glasgow Council giving the taigs land for well below value etc, UEFA had a look but didn't take it any further?

I forget his name, or the online 'name' he was using, think he's from Northern Ireland. 

Yes mate.

pjz I think he was called 

Just now, Siam69 said:

PLZ  I think he went by

3 hours ago, Siam69 said:

That's it yea, fair play to him to keep at these dodgy bastards. To me, he should be applauded, not slagged off as posting bullshit. 

The taigs  went after that poor man with absolute venom. They used every dirty, filthy, low, trick in their book to hound the man on social media. 

6 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Cheers. Mls is a bit of a comedown

Is it? From Scotland?

Like the guy is Greek so I don’t think he particularly cares for Scottish football and once you don’t care for either old firm club Scottish football is one of the least appealing leagues to watch in Europe 

3 minutes ago, The true baller said:

Want to bet on us against the taigs just now but can’t see any odds yet. I think the better we play the odds will likely go down so would like to lump on us early as we’ll probably be just over evens, which is good value as it will be a 50/50 imo.

We will be 7/4 

20 minutes ago, The true baller said:

Want to bet on us against the taigs just now but can’t see any odds yet. I think the better we play the odds will likely go down so would like to lump on us early as we’ll probably be just over evens, which is good value as it will be a 50/50 imo.

Sky bet we are 5/4 tarriers are 4/7.

Scottish Cup we are 13/8 tarriers are 11/8.

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Is it? From Scotland?

Like the guy is Greek so I don’t think he particularly cares for Scottish football and once you don’t care for either old firm club Scottish football is one of the least appealing leagues to watch in Europe 

I’m more surprised he’s decided to go to that level before hitting his peak.

Fuck him anyway.

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Is it? From Scotland?

Just think the guy has a few years left, not that I really care but MLS is an end of career stage for a European football I would think. Scottish football can be a stepping stone to bigger leagues. Just my opinion of course and frankly glad he has gone, usually came up with goals for them

3 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Windows, there are 2 of them each year, not sure why they cannot be aligned

So leagues that run in the calendar year should have a 3 month transfer window right in the middle of the season?

It makes complete sense for leagues to have longer windows during the off season and shorter mid season. There's no reason to align them given most transfers happen within continents.

3 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

There are 2 transfer windows mate, winter and summer,  regardless,  should be aligned 

The winter window in Scandinavia is the UKs summer window as there is no football being played, so there will always be a long window and a short window but the other way around in the two places. Wouldnt be fair to Scandinavian teams, who are in pre season at the moment, to have a short window to rebuild etc.

11 hours ago, Somemightsay7 said:

So leagues that run in the calendar year should have a 3 month transfer window right in the middle of the season?

It makes complete sense for leagues to have longer windows during the off season and shorter mid season. There's no reason to align them given most transfers happen within continents.

You are deliberately missing the point, it would be simple enough to have 2 x 6 week transfer windows. Not beyond the wit of anyone to come up with a solution