The other mob

MisterC

Just now, ronniescu said:

Like you m8, I'm staunch as fuck and don't watch them, unless it's a European game, they're entertaining. Am I allowed to come onto this topic, same as yourelf? :lol:

Apparently its blasphemy to post in this thread criticising peoole for watching them. 👀

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I’m watching today because I feel this is the best opportunity Aberdeen will ever have of taking anything from them

Hope this helps 

If they get to half time, they're in with a chance.

3 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

Like you m8, I'm staunch as fuck and don't watch them, unless it's a European game, they're entertaining. Am I allowed to come onto this topic, same as yourelf? :lol:

There’s nothing wrong with watching them, but if you think Aberdeen let them win, and that refs give them everything, surely you patch it knowing it’s pointless 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

There’s nothing wrong with watching them, but if you think Aberdeen let them win, and that refs give them everything, surely you patch it knowing it’s pointless 

Ban them mate, ban them and show your authority 

Listening to clyde 1 and sounds like Celtic are battering Aberdeen in possession and attacking.

This season I don't even think Aberdeen are lying down to Celtic I just think they are proper shite.

Aberdeens biggest game is Rangers its the biggest ticket seller and when players sign for Aberdeen it's a game thats no doubt discussed to the players. Next week they will try against us but we should be easily dismantle them at Ibrox. Especially with big Phil at the helm.

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

The refs performances this season in our matches vs them?

That was a shocking ref performance on the back of a campaign of pressure. Do you think the refs just routinely decide to let them drop points here and there?

Just now, BlueVanguard said:

Listening to clyde 1 and sounds like celtic are battering Aberdeen in possession and attacking.

This season I don't even think Aberdeen are lying down to celtic I just think they are proper shite.

Aberdeens biggest game is Rangers its the biggest ticket seller and when players sign for Aberdeen it's a game thats no doubt discussed to the players. Next week they will try against us but we should be easily dismantle them at Ibrox.

They’re not lying down, they just don’t have the quality to hurt them.

That being said scum have been gash, loads of possession and barely had a clear cut chance 

Miovski is chasing shadows on his own up top, if they commit another 1/2 men to press the back line they will force mistakes as there’s been ropey moments already. Whether that’s a risk they’re willing to take is unlikely 

Said it earlier but really think they’re missing a trick not having Duk on the park 

Just now, J-Maestro said:

That was a shocking ref performance on the back of a campaign of pressure. Do you think the refs just routinely decide to let them drop points here and there?

Them droppings points this season is completely irrelevant as its solely about when we play against them.

3 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

They’re not lying down, they just don’t have the quality to hurt them.

That being said scum have been gash, loads of possession and barely had a clear cut chance 

Miovski is chasing shadows on his own up top, if they commit another 1/2 men to press the back line they will force mistakes as there’s been ropey moments already. Whether that’s a risk they’re willing to take is unlikely 

Said it earlier but really think they’re missing a trick not having Duk on the park 

I said they where not lying down they are just shite mate, 13 shots and 3 on Target the radio said.

No doubt about it though Celtic will go on to win. Can't understand why Duk doesn't start either, Him on the wing with Miovski upfront would be a handful for any team in the league.