Northern Ireland 21s v Scotland 21s Live 1430

falkirkNS

• falkirkNS changed the title to Northern Ireland 21s v Scotland 21s Live 1430

NI is fucked on an international level for awhile now. Squad is as weak as it’s been in a long time and there’s hardly anyone coming through.

A 27 year old Conor McMenamin of Glentoran is in the squad for the nations league games. Speaks volumes 

16 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

NI is fucked on an international level for awhile now. Squad is as weak as it’s been in a long time and there’s hardly anyone coming through.

A 27 year old Conor McMenamin of Glentoran is in the squad for the nations league games. Speaks volumes 

Half the side would play for the Republic if they were good enough.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Yep, the good run under O'Neil is long gone.

6 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Yep, the good run under O'Neil is long gone.

Country had a good few years of punching above it’s weight tbf. I’d put it right back to 2005 with the 1-0 win against England as the sort of turning point for not being a consistently shite watch 

The 3-2 against Spain around that period is one of the most ridiculous NI matches I can remember watching 

11 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Country had a good few years of punching above it’s weight tbf. I’d put it right back to 2005 with the 1-0 win against England as the sort of turning point for not being a consistently shite watch 

The 3-2 against Spain around that period is one of the most ridiculous NI matches I can remember watching 

Did Healy score all 4 of those goals?

On 22/09/2022 at 15:39, .Williamson. said:

He never lasted long :lol: 

Been kicked out for an old video