Next Manager Discussion Thread

superallysbears

For what it’s worth, for once I agree with mad Vlad that Papszun is a very talented coach. He got Rakow (a wee regional team) from the third tier to the top division within three seasons, has won the Polish Cup twice with them and is currently top of the league by five points.

Would I have him at Rangers? Nah.

If we were to replace Gio, I’d rather have someone like Rebrov or Seoane who has consistently won leagues of a higher standard.

i said earlier i would have thought van bommel's name would have been mentioned especially since he works in the country the board likes but an even better manager from the same league being Wouter Vrancken

young and an ex player, top of the league with one draw one loss and 13 wins

when gio gets the boot im putting money on one of these two:thumbsup:

11 hours ago, Toronto2Glasgow said:

was about to suggest Frank deBoer .. didn't quite realize just how poor his managerial career has been. Multiple stories of players complaining of arrogance and refusal to change style. Must be a dutch thing. 

Frank De Boer was horrific as a manager one of the last people  we want as a manager 

12 hours ago, Toronto2Glasgow said:

was about to suggest Frank deBoer .. didn't quite realize just how poor his managerial career has been. Multiple stories of players complaining of arrogance and refusal to change style. Must be a dutch thing. 

De Boer done well with Ajax domestically but anywhere he has went since then has been an absolute failure.

On 21/10/2022 at 13:31, The FF Snitch said:

For what it’s worth, for once I agree with mad Vlad that Papszun is a very talented coach. He got Rakow (a wee regional team) from the third tier to the top division within three seasons, has won the Polish Cup twice with them and is currently top of the league by five points.

Would I have him at Rangers? Nah.

If we were to replace Gio, I’d rather have someone like Rebrov or Seoane who has consistently won leagues of a higher standard.

Now please!

16 minutes ago, Orange and Blue said:

Michael Beale was wanting to manage us, he's knocked back Wolves to stay at QPR not right for him I quess. I'd have him and Kevin Thompson in the Back room. Gio's not got a fucking clue or the balls to change things.

Would absolutely love to see Neil McCann involved somehow also.

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Neil McCann & Kevin Thomson as interim until the WC and break the bank to negotiate for Beale in the meantime.

I don't think his loyalty to QPR stretches beyond us.

He is the logical choice. The ones I read are random and gambles.

He knocked back the EPL not a chance hw chooses us

27 minutes ago, Orange and Blue said:

Michael Beale was wanting to manage us, he's knocked back Wolves to stay at QPR not right for him I quess. I'd have him and Kevin Thompson in the Back room. Gio's not got a fucking clue or the balls to change things.

Was told QPR fans see a real positive change in the way their team plays. 

7 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Neil McCann & Kevin Thomson as interim until the WC and break the bank to negotiate for Beale in the meantime.

Beale is a gamble too

7 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Someone who has managed around 15 games and was a part of multiple failures here as a coach is also a massive gamble