Cheltenham Festival 2023

EastendGers

13 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Would the returns have been shite if that into overdrive placed for example then?

CD6AA17B-804A-42E6-B828-9A6FA38AA1C0.jpeg

Not really mate maybe 20 if you done 2.5 ew, 3 of them wouldā€™ve been odds on and one wouldā€™ve been just over evens.

Ā 

5 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Not really mate maybe 20 if you done 2.5 ew, 3 of them wouldā€™ve been odds on and one wouldā€™ve been just over evens.

Ā 

Aye my mate got something similar with Ā£17 quid odds. Does seem wild how low it goes with placing instead of wins, potential returns were 800+

9 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Aye my mate got something similar with Ā£17 quid odds. Does seem wild how low it goes with placing instead of wins, potential returns were 800+

If you make a 2 quid profit a day then itā€™s still a profit and you donā€™t lose any money.

like you say the four fancied horses land then itā€™s 800 odd back or even a decent cash out if 2 or 3 have wonĀ 

Meh, pretty shite first day. If Jonbon won I'd have been laughing but at least Honesysuckle and GDM did on the patent.

Day 2 bets;

1.30pm - Hermes Allen win

2.10pm - The Real Whacker ew

2.50pm - A Real Song ew

4.10pm - Galvin win

Energumene 3.30pm, Final Orders 4.50pm, It's For Me 5.30pm win patent.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Woke up this morning to an email from Betfair that my account was suspended for affordability checksĀ 

Only have Ā£70 and a Ā£10 free bet in my account they were emailing offers last night

So fucking annoyingĀ 

Ā 

Ā