Cup final officials

Colin Traive

Just now, RFC55 said:

That final we lost to them was the most sick I’ve ever felt after a game, had VAR been used their goal wouldn’t have stood 

Yeah was a weird one as it was hard to be angry at the team because we pumped them that day, just needed that break of the ball.

I dreaded VAR but the more we used it in Europe the better it was and didn’t really affect the flow or atmosphere at our games.

Unfortunately in Scotland the administration of VAR puts it under pressure already with getting brought in mid season, the way it was used in the cups recently or lack of and our media slating it as it gives them clicks and hits.

13 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

That final we lost to them was the most sick I’ve ever felt after a game, had VAR been used their goal wouldn’t have stood 

100%

We battered them that day, had a penalty saved and they scored an offside winner. I came away from that game wondering what we had to do to actually get the upper hand over them.

Literally left my da’s as soon as the final whistle blew and went back home to bed, think it was only about 6 in the evening too :lol:

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

There isn’t a conspiracy ffs. Do you not feel genuinely embarrassed as fuck posting that?

Nick Walsh teachers Rangers players at my old school so that means he favours us is what the fenians say despite him being a tarrier himself :lol:

3 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Bias, plain and simple a bit like you.

Not a very good conspiracy, I was hoping for meetings etc. 

Who is the bias towards mate? Their lot believe the referees are bias towards us and some of our support like yourself believe the opposite. Are they trying to get Hearts to win the league?

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Not a very good conspiracy, I was hoping for meetings etc. 

Who is the bias towards mate? Their lot believe the referees are bias towards us and some of our support like yourself believe the opposite. Are they trying to get Hearts to win the league?

Im talking about one guy, "Frank Connor" the plastic paddy probably residing out of Coatbridge 👍 

Just now, superallysbears said:

You posters that think it's all 100% straight above board are deluded, we've probably benefited in years gone past from the same thing, to think there's no bias in the game is wild imo.

So the Lanarkshire mafia is real then?

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

I genuinely hated Walsh a few years back as I believed like Clancy he had an agenda against Morelos, over the last few seasons Walsh has gave me little concern when reffing our games...no doubt others will see different but for me there are plenty worse than Walsh these days

Yeh same. We had a few bad ones before 55 under him. That Aberdeen game we lost at Ibrox, I think 1-0. Up there with one of the worst refereeing performances. Not with blatant pen/red cards. But he would kill games giving every possible foul against us.  

Recently he’s probably been the best ref in the country. And certainly not been bad for us.