Cup final officials

Colin Traive

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

I’ve only ever felt a ref had went out to cheat us twice in my life, once was Beaton at home to Hibs and the other was Clancy at the piggery. 

The game kent scored and we won? Clancy sure did his best for his team that day, thankfully we still got the win.

6 hours ago, RFC55 said:

He was disgusting that day 

I remember someone put a 2 minute clip together of all the baffling decisions....the one that still sticks out for me was when Ryan Jack go smashed on the foot in their box and he awarded them a free kick instead of what was a stonewall penalty 

On 15/02/2023 at 22:24, RFC55 said:

He was disgusting that day 

He was a cheat that day plain and simple. Was the most blatant display of cheating from an official I've ever witnessed. Even in injury time I remember a clear foul against us and he bizarrely gave them the decision to give them one last chance to launch the ball into our box. Remember someone put together a video of all the decisions he made that day and it was incredible watching it. It wasn't dodgy calls it was simple blatant cheating. 

On 17/02/2023 at 14:43, Bristoe1872 said:

He was a cheat that day plain and simple. Was the most blatant display of cheating from an official I've ever witnessed. Even in injury time I remember a clear foul against us and he bizarrely gave them the decision to give them one last chance to launch the ball into our box. Remember someone put together a video of all the decisions he made that day and it was incredible watching it. It wasn't dodgy calls it was simple blatant cheating. 

He couldnt wait to send alfredo off.

Hilarious and bizarre the taigs think there is a conspiracy against them with stuff like that

Thought I would bump this , apart from one decision, the officials were as good as I have seen in years.

he should have booked Taylor trying to bring don Sakala near tha halfway line. Can’t think of much else

2 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Thought I would bump this , apart from one decision, the officials were as good as I have seen in years.

he should have booked Taylor trying to bring don Sakala near tha halfway line. Can’t think of much else

We lost, so clearly VAR and officials have unsurprisingly been dropped as the hot, coordinated topic they were in the run up to the game.