EA Sports FC

The Godfather

51 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

everybody patched it this year? The pack weighting seems unusually good. So far I've had Rodri, Dias, Modric x2, Salah, Nkunku, Ricken, Leao x2, Bellingham, Kroos and a bunch of other 85-87s. Opened 12 objective packs and was hitting good player after good player. Even on the 2x 81-82 rated players you're routinely getting 85+ players

Yep, patched it. Too many things about the game pissed me off.

Back on COD + picked up AC:Mirage to play through too

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Also, I noticed they made this game half price in the Black Friday sales. Don't know whether that's a strategy where they think they'll pick up money through in-game options like in UT, or whether they're struggling with numbers this year and trying to boost the player base

It’s fucking chronic only played clubs on it and a small bit of coop seasons 

1 hour ago, lidorfc said:

everybody patched it this year? The pack weighting seems unusually good. So far I've had Rodri, Dias, Modric x2, Salah, Nkunku, Ricken, Leao x2, Bellingham, Kroos and a bunch of other 85-87s. Opened 12 objective packs and was hitting good player after good player. Even on the 2x 81-82 rated players you're routinely getting 85+ players

I’ve not touched it outwith playing my brother and 2 games of seasons, but I’ve heard loads complain about it being the opposite.

20 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I’ve not touched it outwith playing my brother and 2 games of seasons, but I’ve heard loads complain about it being the opposite.

Maybe I'm just getting unusually lucky. I've got 3 viable teams because I'm getting some amount of good untradeables.

Played that YouTuber Nepenthez last night and he quit at 1-1 in the last ten minutes when I went through on goal :lol:

Game's pretty shit, seems like they're making them worse every year. Basically a cutback simulator. Anyone who's still playing put Rangers players in Evos? Makes them semi-usable. 

9 hours ago, AGM_72 said:

Played that YouTuber Nepenthez last night and he quit at 1-1 in the last ten minutes when I went through on goal :lol:

Game's pretty shit, seems like they're making them worse every year. Basically a cutback simulator. Anyone who's still playing put Rangers players in Evos? Makes them semi-usable. 

The cutbacks are unreal this year,  you get to like 70 minutes in some games, opponent has been trying cutbacks the entire time and hasn't scored, and they're still trying cutbacks right to the final whistle :lol: 

26 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

The cutbacks are unreal this year,  you get to like 70 minutes in some games, opponent has been trying cutbacks the entire time and hasn't scored, and they're still trying cutbacks right to the final whistle :lol: 

:lol: aye I'd say that's at least how 60% of games go. Boring as fuck.

53 minutes ago, northern bear said:

My son wants this for his xbox. Is there any point in getting the ultimate edition as it is really expensive or just go with standard. Understand the reviews aren't great but he's desperate for it.

If he plays ultimate team then aye, if no then no lol

On 21/11/2023 at 09:11, lidorfc said:

I've got 3 non icons in my team and one of those is a hero. 

All packed and all aren't from the guaranteed packs they are just pulled.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone else back in the day on FIFA, well not even just FIFA any football game really, ever injure an opposition player and if he was fit enough to continue, you'd hunt the cunt for the rest of the game trying to injure them even further.

No ill will, just an old habit 😂

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/01/2024 at 22:24, Loyal72 said:

Anyone else back in the day on FIFA, well not even just FIFA any football game really, ever injure an opposition player and if he was fit enough to continue, you'd hunt the cunt for the rest of the game trying to injure them even further.

No ill will, just an old habit 😂

It doesn't work now if the player is injured you can't make it worse.

Nah my pack luck has kind of disappeared last few weeks.  

Screenshot_20240121-014746.thumb.png.53639d88365038f096c05b9d90b0acbf.png

Using this team at the moment, that Harry Kane card is unbelievable, average over a goal contribution a game. 

Regretting doing the cafu SBC, he's not that good, tavernier was better.

31 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

Nah my pack luck has kind of disappeared last few weeks.  

Screenshot_20240121-014746.thumb.png.53639d88365038f096c05b9d90b0acbf.png

Using this team at the moment, that Harry Kane card is unbelievable, average over a goal contribution a game. 

Regretting doing the cafu SBC, he's not that good, tavernier was better.

Nice team apart from that bastard. 

My team

Screenshot_20240121_022546_Paledroid.jpg

14 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Anyone packed anything over TOTY I got two icons yesterday Shearer and Wright who I discarded because fuck letting one of THEM into my club.

No luck for me so far. One guy in a discord I'm in packed Cech and Xavi. 

Got nearly 200 packs saved for Thursday though :lol: looking forward to getting nothing.

Team just now: 

Screenshot_20240121-155313.png

Anyone put Rangers players into Evos? I've got a Rangers past and present side, it's about the only thing I actually enjoy about the game :lol: still routinely get 11-14 wins but it's so unenjoyable most of the time, don't see my lasting much longer. 

31 minutes ago, AGM_72 said:

No luck for me so far. One guy in a discord I'm in packed Cech and Xavi. 

Got nearly 200 packs saved for Thursday though :lol: looking forward to getting nothing.

Team just now: 

Screenshot_20240121-155313.png

That team would piss me the fuck off because of the gold and Alaba not being on the left it fucks with my autism. 

2 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

That team would piss me the fuck off because of the gold and Alaba not being on the left it fucks with my autism. 

:lol:

He's the holding mid so has to be in the central spot. Would be happy with a thunderstruck Vini but sadly not. :lol: