EA Sports FC

The Godfather

5 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

You are that pal 

You’re all over this thread on every page moaning about the game and the commentary then you tell me “who cares it’s only a game ffs”. Fucking retard. 

3 minutes ago, OhW said:

You’re all over this thread on every page moaning about the game and the commentary then you tell me “who cares it’s only a game ffs”. Fucking retard. 

Moaning there’s cows in it and commentary is shite, no about not being associated with child molesters 

Feel like I say this every year, but the gameplay feels a lot slower this year, only played a couple games of seasons with Rangers though. Fucking put up against Real Madrid, they must do this to make you play Ultimate team instead. 

I'm assuming they're going to patch the absolute fuck out of it until it's arcade football again.

I remember playing the beta version a few weeks ago and i sure as hell heard our goal tune even though ibrox wasn't in the beta version, so it kind of sold me to buy the retail game and low en behold the goal tune doesn't play if you play with Rangers at ibrox, same goes with the other mob, but frankfurt works and they have the their stadium.

3 hours ago, Kents_Hook said:

I remember playing the beta version a few weeks ago and i sure as hell heard our goal tune even though ibrox wasn't in the beta version, so it kind of sold me to buy the retail game and low en behold the goal tune doesn't play if you play with Rangers at ibrox, same goes with the other mob, but frankfurt works and they have the their stadium.

Ibrox was in the beta I packed it pm the first day.

Had a few last night. Defending is definitely quite ropey, guys weaving in and out of all your players in the box seemingly not putting a foot in while tapping conservative tackle and the midfield in games can get quite over-run with constant turnovers of possession. Chipped through-ball is my go-to the now.

I'm enjoying it, idk what UT is like but I've not noticed big momentum shifts in seasons, when I've lost goals I've felt it was my fault, usually using RB/R1 without checking what player was going to be pressing and accidently dragging my defender out of position.

It does seem too easy to get in behind the defense tho, which makes cutbacks a piece of piss. Nkunku only has like 81 pace and you can breeze past defenders and get in behind the defense with him if the first touch is right. 

• 1 month later...

everybody patched it this year? The pack weighting seems unusually good. So far I've had Rodri, Dias, Modric x2, Salah, Nkunku, Ricken, Leao x2, Bellingham, Kroos and a bunch of other 85-87s. Opened 12 objective packs and was hitting good player after good player. Even on the 2x 81-82 rated players you're routinely getting 85+ players