Kevin Thomson

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Why are you asking me to answer things already covered in the thread? 

I'm asking everyone as I'm trying to get the thread back on topic. You seem to want to bicker like a wee silly boy for some reason.

So you did understand the question?

Just now, The Dude said:

Why not ask something not already discussed?

You can make other threads for that if you feel you want to discuss something else make a thread on that. This is the Thomson thread.

1 hour ago, Smile said:

I cant tell what you are on to be honest but you do not strike me as someone who's clean living reading all your posts. I have an opinion you have an opinion and they differ but instead of maybe having the journalistic skills to change my mind you get kinda stressed out and start going a wee bit off on one.

I think you may have to learn an opinion you have may not always be shared by everyone, I can accept that with my opinions.

So back to the Thomson debate rather than this trivial nonsense, yes or no.

Hahahahahahaha

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

You can make other threads for that if you feel you want to discuss something else make a thread on that. This is the Thomson thread.

So you want me to answer something I’ve already answered? Have you actually paid attention to the thread?

Just now, The Dude said:

So you want me to answer something I’ve already answered? Have you actually paid attention to the thread?

It's not all about you. I quoted you then added what the thread was about hoping the thread would get back on topic or be answered by another member, but as we can see on here now all we  have are trolls.

sensible discussion seems to be lost with the same members trolling and backslapping each other with likes.

Just now, Smile said:

It's not all about you. I quoted you then added what the thread was about hoping the thread would get back on topic or be answered by another member, but as we can see on here now all we  have are trolls.

sensible discussion seems to be lost with the same members trolling and backslapping each other with likes.

I'll answer your question if you want. I think we are beyond Kevin Thomson and could do better.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

There was sensible discussion then you suggested Thomson can’t get a job because he played for Rangers 15 years ago and managed our U20s for a year. You then went on to ask me about my own playing experience - a key issue when it comes to Kevin Thomson returning to Rangers seemingly - before coming out with some pish about drugs and clean living. 

Just now, Loyal72 said:

I'll answer your question if you want. I think we are beyond Kevin Thomson and could do better.

Fair enough I quite like Thomson not as a commentator as he's a wee bit too much with the playing in his slippers patter and all that.

But I think he's be a decent coach I agree some like you will not agree and I can accept that.

Great to see someone posting on the actual topic.

Just now, The Dude said:

There was sensible discussion then you suggested Thomson can’t get a job because he played for Rangers 15 years ago and managed our U20s for a year. You then went on to ask me about my own playing experience - a key issue when it comes to Kevin Thomson returning to Rangers seemingly - before coming out with some pish about drugs and clean living. 

Oh and here we go again, boring. Try and keep on topic the bickering is childish.

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

Fair enough I quite like Thomson not as a commentator as he's a wee bit too much with the playing in his slippers patter and all that.

But I think he's be a decent coach I agree some like you will not agree and I can accept that.

Murder on commentary talking about “ footie “

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

Kevin Thomson may well have good ideas in his head that mean he could go on to become a good coach. 

But I'd say he has to do more in football before being considered for a coaching job at a club as big as ours.

A bit of standards.

Just now, Loyal72 said:

Kevin Thomson may well have good ideas in his head that mean he could go on to become a good coach. 

But I'd say he has to do more in football before being considered for a coaching job at a club as big as ours.

A bit of standards.

I'd say he did well at Kelty Hearts has good experience as a footballer and runs his own academy. 

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

"Trackie backie", "Steven Davis is a rolls royce of a player", "Ryan Kent has all the ability in the world" etc.

Remember when Tom was off as well they replaced him with a commentator who was decent quality, cannot remember his name.