What's Wrong?

Clemdog

7 hours ago, beararse said:

Of course it doesn’t because it’s free money.

You’re not buying anything off me, you’re simply paying me £15 to pay @Jimbeamjunior £5.

If however you want to buy something off me thats worth 20 quid but you only have 15 and we agree you pay the 5 later, it still costs you 20. No?

Never mind that it would still have cost him £20 to give you £15 😂

9 hours ago, johanhentze said:

I mentioned this in another thread, but I watched the game back and we were quite good. Its just cohesion in the last third that is missing. Had some of the things came off for our attackers then we would have absolutely destroyed Servette. We were quite aggressive and direct a lot of the time. Watching the game back not worrying about the result means you watch it differently, I find. The stress of having to win and not scoring often makes you notice everything that doesnt come off and instantly think everything is shite.

This.

On 17/08/2023 at 12:26, ForeverAndEver said:

Apart from the fact he beat them and was close to beating them at the Piggery as well?

What you talking about,  under Pedro we lost every game v celtic......1 being a 5-1 doing at home.

On 19/08/2023 at 19:28, ForeverAndEver said:

And you said under Gio we were never standing a chance against them, despite drawing and winning?

We were 9 ahead before Gio came in, we had the psychological edge over them.....his first game I'm sure we were absolutely battered like we were under Pedro, his Rangers teams against celtic lost their way regardless if he managed a draw or victory.....we lost the advantage we had over them under Gio.

That is an absolute fact.

1 hour ago, Camshy said:

We were 9 ahead before Gio came in, we had the psychological edge over them.....his first game I'm sure we were absolutely battered like we were under Pedro, his Rangers teams against celtic lost their way regardless if he managed a draw or victory.....we lost the advantage we had over them under Gio.

We we've never 9 ahead at all the season gio came in

12 hours ago, Camshy said:

Apart from not being 9 ahead when Gio came in.