Anyone know the story about our Kitman leaving.

Bears r us

2 hours ago, esquire8 said:

£21m more, or 250% increase, in commercial income since he became commercial and marketing director. Which helped us achieve a record turnover and a operating profit. He was responsible for that. 

So he's to be strongly commended for that, an glad he's working for us. Perhaps I'm judging him unfairly. I still don't think that means he's fit to be at the top, but maybe that's what he demanded to stay, or he's the best of a bad bunch. 

4 hours ago, Gman36 said:

Can you quantify they massive increase in commercial revenue? And how has that impacted our bottom line? 

If he is responsible for that it is to be commended. But again, that would be a commendable result for a commercial director. That isn't what I'd expect the main positive to be for the person running our club. 

I didn't like him as soon as I heard him speak in that interview with Boyd that was on sky before a game a while back. Which unfortunately is how I've felt about almost everyone running our club for well over a decade now. Which is a really shite situation. 

I rarely  listen to interviews therefore I can't comment on the one to which you refer.  Most very public interviews from directors to the fan base and or customers are full of condescending bullshit.   As an example, Bennett got pelters for trying to be open with the fans but it was derided due to the presentation.  He'd have been far better just being blunt with us.   Tell it as it is, warts and all.   The AGM  is the worst example, not helped by the utterly ridiculous questions they get asked which takes up far too much time.   The really important issues get brushed aside.

As for his increasing commercial income, the Annual Accounts have shown the huge improvement since he joined in 2019.  If I remember from the accounts such income had almost trebled by 2022.  RFC used to have the accounts on file on the Web Site.  If you can't access them then I can attach a link for you to look back.

It's too early to say how he has or will fare as CEO.  Personally, I believe he is a massive upgrade in the post compared to Stewart Robertson.  Robertson is actually a very nice person but was just totally unsuitable as our CEO.

I've now realised that this has gone far off the topic on this thread which is about a kit man.   Going back on track, I don't see Bisgrove sacking the kit man without some reason which I would expect had been brought to his attention by someone else in between.  There are always two sides to such matters with the addition of rumours added to the mix.  I've no doubt that all (or most of it) will be revealed in due course.

4 hours ago, esquire8 said:

£21m more, or 250% increase, in commercial income since he became commercial and marketing director. Which helped us achieve a record turnover and a operating profit. He was responsible for that. 

And in turn helping keep FFP mob off our backs

1 hour ago, JCDBigBear said:

I rarely  listen to interviews therefore I can't comment on the one to which you refer.  Most very public interviews from directors to the fan base and or customers are full of condescending bullshit.   As an example, Bennett got pelters for trying to be open with the fans but it was derided due to the presentation.  He'd have been far better just being blunt with us.   Tell it as it is, warts and all.   The AGM  is the worst example, not helped by the utterly ridiculous questions they get asked which takes up far too much time.   The really important issues get brushed aside.

As for his increasing commercial income, the Annual Accounts have shown the huge improvement since he joined in 2019.  If I remember from the accounts such income had almost trebled by 2022.  RFC used to have the accounts on file on the Web Site.  If you can't access them then I can attach a link for you to look back.

It's too early to say how he has or will fare as CEO.  Personally, I believe he is a massive upgrade in the post compared to Stewart Robertson.  Robertson is actually a very nice person but was just totally unsuitable as our CEO.

I've now realised that this has gone far off the topic on this thread which is about a kit man.   Going back on track, I don't see Bisgrove sacking the kit man without some reason which I would expect had been brought to his attention by someone else in between.  There are always two sides to such matters with the addition of rumours added to the mix.  I've no doubt that all (or most of it) will be revealed in due course.

The last paragraph is the big thing, cant imagine bisgrove was in the kitroom and saw something, 

Someone must have reported something to someone and its made its way up the chain of command