Anyone know the story about our Kitman leaving.

Bears r us

I was having a quick look on FF to see what they were saying about M B and noticed a thread about our Kitman. 

It seems Jim McAlister had a disagreement with Bisgrove and it turned nasty, if what is posted on FF is correct. 

Just wondered if anyone had heard about this ?

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It is the reasons why he is unemployed that is the story for me, certainly worth having a quick read of the thread on FF.

"He was shafted by Bisgrove. That’s the quick version but it’s been an absolute disgrace.

Gerrard and Culshaw got wind of it and phoned him a few weeks ago. Left for Saudi over the weekend.

I could go into a lot more about it and I will when I can."

2 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

"He was shafted by Bisgrove. That’s the quick version but it’s been an absolute disgrace.

Gerrard and Culshaw got wind of it and phoned him a few weeks ago. Left for Saudi over the weekend.

Non consensual?

5 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It is a poor situation going by that tread. 

Yeah just reading it just now. Doesn’t look good on how we are being run by Bisgrove and Bennet although the majority of us could tell you that without this drama.

2 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Yes the Empire guy seems to have all the info and is not a happy chap about it. Seems like a clusterfuck from Bisgrove if true. 

"Once the legalities are complete and depending the circumstances I will.

I’ve been wanting to shout about this from the rooftops all summer long. In a roundabout way I genuinely believe it’s effected the atmosphere amongst the players too. Just my opinion that and obviously we’ll never know but I know a lot of them are raging and it overshadowed the trip to Germany pre season. Beale was very weak as well with it all IMO.

The way McAlister was treated defies belief in all honesty and he’s just like all of us on here, Rangers daft. It’s been an awful time for him but massive respect to Steven Gerrard and Tom Cullshaw.

I heard he was done with football after all this happened. He knocked back a testimonial with Morton to join his club and fufil a lifetime ambition of working for the club he loves only for it to end this way. Soured it all for him and no wonder.

Jimmy Bell’s family are absolutely disgusted as well. So much so a lot of his collection has been taken away from the Training Centre.

It’s been spoken about for months around the club and it’s pissed off a lot of people. Surprised it didn’t come out by now but seems everyone was respectful of the situation as legal stuff was going on."

17 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I was having a quick look on FF to see what they were saying about M B and noticed a thread about our Kitman. 

It seems Jim McAlister had a disagreement with Bisgrove and it turned nasty, if what is posted on FF is correct. 

Just wondered if anyone had heard about this ?

Yes…I’ve heard about it now mate ! 

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Yeah just reading it just now. Doesn’t look good on how we are being run by Bisgrove and Bennet although the majority of us could tell you that without this drama.

I thought Bisgrove was doing OK (apart from the M B situation) but what I was reading there is hellish.