Where to watch the game in... thread

1 hour ago, Albertz85 said:

You staying in a hotel in EK? Not the most exciting trip 🤣🤪

I live in EK btw. 

Not really any Rangers specific pubs, certainly not any that would show the game on IPTV

Aye wife's best mate moved there a few years ago, so every time we visit I fuck off to the game usually 😂 

6 hours ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Don't dispute that, but I know celtic fans who go there as it's their local so it can be a mixed crowd. 

Aye mate, plenty of celtic fans drink in there but it’s mostly Rangers, not been in for a while, Europa final and an old firm away game a couple of years back, was ticket only and all Rangers on those days.

Don’t know what it’s like when it’s a celtic game that’s on, still got a few mates that are regulars will need to ask them, remember years ago someone put “walk on” on the jukebox and it promptly got pushed down the stairs :lol:

Point is op should be fine watching the game in there, more chance getting in trouble for not being a local :lol:

Anyone know how RTV works when you're abroad ? I tried to watch Aberdeen game when I was abroad in November and it said you dont qualify for this ( or words to that effect ) 

Missing c....c game in April ( yes , I know ) and wondering if I have to change something to let them know I'm abroad . 

7 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Anyone know how RTV works when you're abroad ? I tried to watch Aberdeen game when I was abroad in November and it said you dont qualify for this ( or words to that effect ) 

Missing c....c game in April ( yes , I know ) and wondering if I have to change something to let them know I'm abroad . 

What plan are you on?  It wouldn't let you watch the replay the next day?  (Or live?)

50 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Just back last Monday from Estepona and watched three games on my laptop, the hotel wi/fi was good and did not need to change anything. 

I have a yearly RTV package now that I don't go to the games, so you need to check what you have with RTV. 

1 hour ago, blaudrup said:

What plan are you on?  It wouldn't let you watch the replay the next day?  (Or live?)

I've got the 12 month package . I didn't try the next day , I was just trying to watch it live and thinking being abroad I could just buy it . Just didn't work . 

1 minute ago, gmcf said:

I've got the 12 month package . I didn't try the next day , I was just trying to watch it live and thinking being abroad I could just buy it . Just didn't work . 

Ah so I think you were just seeing the message from your plan.

It's really tricky to find the buy links from them, you have to work and find the link (it's not obvious) to buy the live match (that's my experience anyway, as I have regular RTV as well).

29 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Just back last Monday from Estepona and watched three games on my laptop, the hotel wi/fi was good and did not need to change anything. 

I have a yearly RTV package now that I don't go to the games, so you need to check what you have with RTV. 

That sounds like the package I've got - 12 months I've paid up front . 

If you got it OK,  it sounds like I may have screwed up somewhere . 

1 minute ago, blaudrup said:

Ah so I think you were just seeing the message from your plan.

It's really tricky to find the buy links from them, you have to work and find the link (it's not obvious) to buy the live match (that's my experience anyway, as I have regular RTV as well).

My son jusr mentioned that . He reckons i have to go onto the main website to buy it , whereas I think I tried directly buying it off RTV . 

Sad thing is , I won't find out till the day 😪.  

7 minutes ago, gmcf said:

My son jusr mentioned that . He reckons i have to go onto the main website to buy it , whereas I think I tried directly buying it off RTV . 

Sad thing is , I won't find out till the day 😪.  

Do they still have the 1 match live, 3 day membership?  I can't even see it for the Kilmarnock match right now.  I'm just seeing a 24 pound 1 month membership (a better deal tbh).

https://rangerspayments.streamamg.com/account/register/step1

8 minutes ago, blaudrup said:

Do they still have the 1 match live, 3 day membership?  I can't even see it for the Kilmarnock match right now.  I'm just seeing a 24 pound 1 month membership (a better deal tbh).

https://rangerspayments.streamamg.com/account/register/step1

I'm getting 3 option . 

1- £6 a month

2- £30 for 6 months

3- £60 for 12 months .

Just your usual standard subscriptions with nothing on a game by game basis , though I think that probably only opens a couple of hours before ko . 

I'll find a way of watching . I guess I was worried that they go by your home address to see if you're eligible for games , but if @Bears r us watched it in Estepona it may be they can detect where you are to see if you are eligible. 

2 hours ago, gmcf said:

That sounds like the package I've got - 12 months I've paid up front . 

If you got it OK,  it sounds like I may have screwed up somewhere . 

I suppose the thing to remember is not to have the VPN on as at home.

Just log in as normal and it should work. :thumbup:

1 hour ago, gmcf said:

I'm getting 3 option . 

1- £6 a month

2- £30 for 6 months

3- £60 for 12 months .

Just your usual standard subscriptions with nothing on a game by game basis , though I think that probably only opens a couple of hours before ko . 

I'll find a way of watching . I guess I was worried that they go by your home address to see if you're eligible for games , but if @Bears r us watched it in Estepona it may be they can detect where you are to see if you are eligible. 

Does the £60 cover live games? I think I pay over £240 ish. 

11 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Does the £60 cover live games? I think I pay over £240 ish. 

No , that'll just be your standard Rangers TV with interviews , reruns etc . You pay extra if there is a live game available . Think it's usually about £10 . 

Just now, gmcf said:

No , that'll just be your standard Rangers TV with interviews , reruns etc . You pay extra if there is a live game available . Think it's usually about £10 . 

Maybe it was the buying process for the game you were wanting that went wrong.

Good luck with the one when you are away next. :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...