Where to watch the game in... thread

Can't mind if these are meant for BD or the general football/OT but - 

often see people asking where to catch the game in X, Y or Z so thought a thread may help to keep them all in one topic.

Anyway, I'm up in East Kilbride for a friends engagement do - being held at The Murray, East Kilbride - any rangers friendly pubs nearby? (Or is the Murray rangers friendly?) 

Thanks in advance

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Get a stream/iptv on your phone. 

/thread

:lol: I'm an antisocial cunt so i'll probably do that in my hotel, just planned to go to the game but seen it was a sell-out so fancied the pub

31 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Normally these threads are for Vegas, Singapore, Australia etc

East Kilbride ffs

bullshit :lol: I've seen some threads in random parts of england before 

2 hours ago, stevemac said:

Can't mind if these are meant for BD or the general football/OT but - 

often see people asking where to catch the game in X, Y or Z so thought a thread may help to keep them all in one topic.

Anyway, I'm up in East Kilbride for a friends engagement do - being held at The Murray, East Kilbride - any Rangers friendly pubs nearby? (Or is the Murray Rangers friendly?) 

Thanks in advance

The Murray Bar is a Rangers shop. 

40 minutes ago, SPWF said:

thats alright then, ill just stop there - cheers

2 hours ago, aird said:

You'd be easier going to Ibrox and get a ticket outside instead of looking for a pub :lol:

wanted to tbf, but the party starts at like 6 so wouldn't have time to get back to EK from Ibrox. annoying as its normally a 2.5hr drive for me to get to games and i'll only be about 20mile away when we play :lol:

5 hours ago, stevemac said:

wanted to tbf, but the party starts at like 6 so wouldn't have time to get back to EK from Ibrox. annoying as its normally a 2.5hr drive for me to get to games and i'll only be about 20mile away when we play :lol:

Just go to the party a wee bit later. Even with traffic you can get from Ibrox to East Kilbride probably by 6pm, 30 mins to get ready and bobs your uncle.

I remember watching Rangers beat Aberdeen 3-0 years ago in a pub in EK and the atmosphere was amazing. Amoruso scored a screamer as well IIRC. I'm sure it was a night time game as well for some reason on either a Friday or Saturday night but could be wrong.

Edit I think it was this game ended 1-0 and this goal. Still got 3-0 in my head for some reason. Canny remember the pub.

10 hours ago, SPWF said:

2 hours ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

The village inn, just don't end up in legends. The Murray bar is mixed but most pubs are, generally whoever is playing is normally what support turn up. 

Fight!! 

3 hours ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

The village inn, just don't end up in legends. The Murray bar is mixed but most pubs are, generally whoever is playing is normally what support turn up. 

Is it right that it's no colours on match days there? So I've been told anyway

3 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Is it right that it's no colours on match days there? So I've been told anyway

We're at home and it's not on TV, I don't think there will be many pubs that aren't full on Rangers pubs like the louden etc that will be busy with Rangers fans for the match

10 hours ago, stevemac said:

You could walk from the stadium to crossmyloof in 30 mins and get the train to ek from there

On 20/02/2024 at 09:20, stevemac said:

:lol: I'm an antisocial cunt so i'll probably do that in my hotel, just planned to go to the game but seen it was a sell-out so fancied the pub

You staying in a hotel in EK? Not the most exciting trip 🤣🤪

I live in EK btw. 

Not really any Rangers specific pubs, certainly not any that would show the game on IPTV