Killie game not on Sky it seems.

18 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

No mate, I just told them I was leaving.

The first department(retentions) will offer a shit reduced deal, refuse it and you get transferred to another department to cancel the services.

They will offer a better deal, but I just say no please proceed with the cancellation. A few days later they call and offer a far superior price.

We were £100+ for numerous years mate, been with them since it was Telewest 😅😅

My mate has the exact same package as me, we live in the same street and hes double the price. 

Exactly the same dance I do with them every year. 

Give notice to cancel then wait for them to phone with a far better offer. They always do.

I'm under 70 quid for their best package, that includes viaplay.

20 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I get 1GB broadband, unlimited phonecalls on landline, 2 boxes, netflix and all movies, sports and TNT sports channels for £58 a month with VM.

Only really kept the deal as the Broadband alone is pretty expensive.

I’m the same but it’s coming to end next month and goes up to like £140 a month

not sure what to do next, was happy with the deal I have 

36 minutes ago, Jamesy1872 said:

I’m the same but it’s coming to end next month and goes up to like £140 a month

not sure what to do next, was happy with the deal I have 

Cancel. They'll 100% call you back during the cancellation period.

But you need to actually come off the phone having cancelled, not take any offers prior to that. 

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Exactly the same dance I do with them every year. 

Give notice to cancel then wait for them to phone with a far better offer. They always do.

I'm under 70 quid for their best package, that includes viaplay.

The first time I left, I actually pre-booked sky (spent a tenner) and finally got an English bloke offering me an acceptable deal that was only slightly higher than what I was already paying but he chucked netflix and another box in. ended up accepting and having to cancel Sky and lost a bloody tenner :lol: 

The second time I actually found a number and phoned it myself and I got a scottish lass and she gave me exact same deal, paying £79, all sports and movies, TnT and HD channels, 1gig fibre broadband (and unused landline). I would get a firestick etc but for what I get and what im paying I can watch football on my PC if there is anything I need that isn't in my package and I don't need to worry about buffering, freezing, changing streams, vpns or worry of the service being taken down.

On 25/02/2024 at 17:45, Rangers_no1 said:

I get 1GB broadband, unlimited phonecalls on landline, 2 boxes, netflix and all movies, sports and TNT sports channels for £58 a month with VM.

Only really kept the deal as the Broadband alone is pretty expensive.

Phone calls on a landline - I remember them, just. Unplugged the landline about 2012. Never needed it since.