Killie game not on Sky it seems.

41 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I get 1GB broadband, unlimited phonecalls on landline, 2 boxes, netflix and all movies, sports and TNT sports channels for £58 a month with VM.

Only really kept the deal as the Broadband alone is pretty expensive.

That is some deal, we have been with VM for many years and we pay about £130 per month for about the same package.

As for watching Rangers when not on SKY I have a season ticket with RTV and it normally works well with the laptop onto the TV. 

I can fully understand why many do not have Sky or VM, but you have what suits your needs, and Mrs Bru and I watch a lot of recorded TV. I also watch a lot of English football which is also not for everyone.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

What’s the likelihood of being prosecuted for IPTV - next to zero?

Sky/Virgin should bring all their packages down to something a bit more reasonable. Personally prefer having ‘proper’ Sky but see why people do it.

Honestly aye, there’s that much folk using them would be murder to try and prosecute everyone. The people providing the services are the only ones who should be worried. 

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

That’s crazy - was it an offer / is it some kind of staff deal? I can’t get VM in my area anyway

No mate, I just told them I was leaving.

The first department(retentions) will offer a shit reduced deal, refuse it and you get transferred to another department to cancel the services.

They will offer a better deal, but I just say no please proceed with the cancellation. A few days later they call and offer a far superior price.

22 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

That is some deal, we have been with VM for many years and we pay about £130 per month for about the same package.

We were £100+ for numerous years mate, been with them since it was Telewest 😅😅

My mate has the exact same package as me, we live in the same street and hes double the price. 

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

No mate, I just told them I was leaving.

The first department(retentions) will offer a shit reduced deal, refuse it and you get transferred to another department to cancel the services.

They will offer a better deal, but I just say no please proceed with the cancellation. A few days later they call and offer a far superior price.

We were £100+ for numerous years mate, been with them since it was Telewest 😅😅

My mate has the exact same package as me, we live in the same street and hes double the price. 

Good work, I probably don't have the balls to do that. :lol: