Rangers to play Manchester United

3 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Doesn’t look like it mate, no Rangers number or anything needed. Think it’s just a ticketmaster free for all. 

Was going to go, but think this will be a mad free for all, so think I’ll patch it 

21 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

You do know this is Ticketmaster aye? 

Won’t mean anything mate, Rangers will still have set a price they want and ticketmaster will just put a bit on top. Irish league tickets get sold at the same price on ticketmaster all the time as they do on the club sites 

Just now, psb07158 said:

If it's not true, then the club is lying. 

Only way this hasn’t been the club is if the venue or the promotion company decided them and if that’s the case I’d want Rangers to find out why Man United are being charged about half the price we are  

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Ticketmaster have nothing to do with the initial face value pricing. Bought tickets for sporting events from it before and never seen prices like these, this was Rangers unfortunately made these prices :lol:

From TM website;

C06CC700-4511-4F28-A3C7-A85FC351E1BC.jpeg

Isn’t it the mob who’ve promoted the game?

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Could be, but that would mean the pricing between the two clubs is completely different 

Fuck knows and don’t really care enough but I’d rather Rangers were dealing with the sales and not a free for all on Ticketmaster and the prices it is I think I’ll patch it 

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Only way this hasn’t been the club is if the venue or the promotion company decided them and if that’s the case I’d want Rangers to find out why Man United are being charged about half the price we are  

Correct

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

Fuck knows and don’t really care enough but I’d rather Rangers were dealing with the sales and not a free for all on Ticketmaster and the prices it is I think I’ll patch it 

With this being the only game in Scotland there's bound to be a couple of trips down south. Can't see us flying all over the place for every other pre season game.

Just now, psb07158 said:

I heard we'll be going to Florida for pre-season so think we'll have this one in Edinburgh plus at least one in England and that'll be it

Heard Florida as well, and it's set me off to be honest. Flashbacks of Murty and Mickey Mouse.

12 minutes ago, wully said:

Sponge Bob :lol:

JS140618722.thumb.jpg.4371df02653087f992b20483c9f133d2.jpg

I can't find the rest of the photos, there was like the street party thing the night before with all the Disney characters, Nickelodeon folks, Squidward looking deranged.

Can only find the above one 😂