Rangers to play Manchester United

1 minute ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

No it wouldn't. They rarely attend friendlies, last summer being the exception.

Are you sure? I thought they'd had a contingent at all our home friendlies in recent seasons.

Bought tickets last night. Saved money for myself and grandson (I'm 70) but still £140 for three friendly tickets.

My grandson is a Man U fan. I have taken him to Ibrox and he is in the Rangers end at Murrayfield.

Please with the game because I promised to take him to Man U. This is a good way to let him see the Red Devils.

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Not yesterday anyway, could choose what price bracket and what stand and that was it.

You could yesterday. When you scroll down a button pops up saying see tickets on map and then you could pick a seat anywhere up the Rangers end

6 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

You could yesterday. When you scroll down a button pops up saying see tickets on map and then you could pick a seat anywhere up the Rangers end

There was nothing when I bought them :lol: absolutely certain anyway

Despite the ludicrous ticket prices, you just know that the Bears are going to be there probably 30,000+ strong, especially if we have won the Title and are preparing ourselves for the Champions League. I was fortunate enough to be one of the Bears who attended the game against Watery Farts when there was at least 12,000 of us there, the atmosphere, despite the stadium still being at least half capacity was superb. One can only hope that if the ticket sales are good Man Ure may be persuaded to send up a stronger team than their under 21 squad that most people are expecting.

18 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

Despite the ludicrous ticket prices, you just know that the Bears are going to be there probably 30,000+ strong, especially if we have won the Title and are preparing ourselves for the Champions League. I was fortunate enough to be one of the Bears who attended the game against Watery Farts when there was at least 12,000 of us there, the atmosphere, despite the stadium still being at least half capacity was superb. One can only hope that if the ticket sales are good Man Ure may be persuaded to send up a stronger team than their under 21 squad that most people are expecting.

Watery farts and manure 👀

Give yerself a slap buddy