MyGers 24/25

8 hours ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

I will at the end of the season now to query why I havent (so far) been offered anything

If a was you a would email them just now and they might give you a hearts. A know boys on silver who have had a couple of tickets so it’s definitely an error that you haven’t had yet 

18 hours ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

I will at the end of the season now to query why I havent (so far) been offered anything

Contact them now if you want a game this season, I know two guys who had nothing last season, both contacted them at different times and both got the next game after they made contact, how's that for coincidence 

Anyone have an idea what the points threshold will be to get a season ticket next season? On the waiting last and buy most home games via mygers but never really heard anything. 

1 minute ago, KyleBJK said:

Anyone have an idea what the points threshold will be to get a season ticket next season? On the waiting last and buy most home games via mygers but never really heard anything. 

Was 403 this season I think. Probably not far off that this season

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

It’s not though is it? Like you need it to get away tickets and you need it for games at Hampden 

It is if your low silver or bronze, lucky to get 1 away ticket a season and no chance of a semi or final ticket unless we get 75% of Hampden.

1 minute ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

It is if your low silver or bronze, lucky to get 1 away ticket a season and no chance of a semi or final ticket unless we get 75% of Hampden.

They don’t ballot top down other than away European games or hampden.

being top of silver or bottom won’t make a difference for domestic aways, the top person in silver will have as much as a chance of a ticket as the person who’s at the very bottom and vice versa 

3 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

I’m low silver and I have never had one away ticket from it. I just love putting money into the club

5 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

I've got 1700+ points and have had 1 away ticket from MyGers this season. Nothing to do with being high or low in the tier.