MyGers 24/25

Just a question on mygers.

Not wanting arguments over pros and cons but I’m a season ticket holder on cccs and mygers bronze.

I never got a final ticket for league cup or the semi v Hearts in the Scottish cup but had one away game this season.

Can someone explain how I’ll ever get final tickets as the points obviously keep moving up accordingly and obviously everyone above on the cccs will just keep getting the same points?

1 minute ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Just a question on mygers.

Not wanting arguments over pros and cons but I’m a season ticket holder on cccs and mygers bronze.

I never got a final ticket for league cup or the semi v Hearts in the Scottish cup but had one away game this season.

Can someone explain how I’ll ever get final tickets as the points obviously keep moving up accordingly and obviously everyone above on the cccs will just keep getting the same points?

Buy add ons

22 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

So is that genuinely then the only way now to get higher up?

There was talk of them dropping a season out after so many years but not heard anything about it since and would just create more problems with most people being on same points.

9 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Been having trouble logging into my ticket account, got into it today using my Rangers number, looks like someone has been using my number for games because iv My Gers points for games I definitely wasn't at 😂

Did you SeatSub them?

1 minute ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

No mate I don't have a season ticket. One was sparta prague which.I definitely wasn't at. Most seem to actually be European games

Bought and just not went to? Would seem a daft thing to hack someone’s account by tickets and get them mygers points :lol:

33 minutes ago, Assegai said:

Did you SeatSub them?

27 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Bought and just not went to? Would seem a daft thing to hack someone’s account by tickets and get them mygers points :lol:

Just logged on again as I was gona screen shot and its all back to normal, all the mygers points back down and can only see the things I've ordered. Very strange. 

2 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Just logged on again as I was gona screen shot and its all back to normal, all the mygers points back down and can only see the things I've ordered. Very strange. 

That can happen btw when points updates are happening 

On 04/04/2024 at 14:30, SPWF said:

Can buy almost half a Cyriel Dessers for that. 

Is that the half that is an exceptionally talented footballer and clinical finisher or…..

the half we witness week in week out and has us with our head in our hands most of the time? 😂😂

• 2 weeks later...

I was always fairly open minded about it and donating £40 as a ST holder and £25 for my son wasn’t ever an issue

However pretty much just gone a full season, applied for every away game possible and been offered 0 tickets all season

MyGers silver btw

Ill renew again but a product littered with issues, easy income for the club though….

28 minutes ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

I was always fairly open minded about it and donating £40 as a ST holder and £25 for my son wasn’t ever an issue

However pretty much just gone a full season, applied for every away game possible and been offered 0 tickets all season

MyGers silver btw

I’ll renew again but a product littered with issues, easy income for the club though….

I’m Bronze and been offered at least 1 away ticket every season, so I don’t believe you. 

30 minutes ago, SPWF said:

I’m Bronze and been offered at least 1 away ticket every season, so I don’t believe you. 

I have never been offered one but I had been picking and choosing which to apply for because work doesn’t allow me to get over constantly. Never heard of anyone applying for all of them and not getting any though 

1 hour ago, SPWF said:

Do you honestly think I’m going to waste my time making this up??

MyGers silver - Applied every away game - Offered nothing

As the season wore on I just kept applying out of principle 

Havent got St Mirren, no fans for celtic - Small allocation at Tynecastle….. 

I may also add I’ve had tickets previous seasons - Just nothing this season

5 minutes ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

Still 3 away games to go. Would imagine you’ll get one there. 

23 minutes ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

Should have emailed them mate