Do we need a system change?

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I’m not sure we will.

After 60 mins on Saturday i think the penny dropped when he put Raskin on to get in Mcgregors face.

The thing for me though is i don’t think Sterling will play midfield in cup final.

I think Raskin will come in for Lawrence.

It'll be shuffling the pack. Maybe Raskin instead of Lawrence. But he'll still play 2 holding, 3 in front (maybe Raskin in the middle) and a centre forward.

We can't afford two wingers and a CF plus someone in the advance cam role on McGregor. We need an extra midfielder or two in midfield 

29 minutes ago, Unionblue said:

11 players missing v Dundee?  according to the bbc

I'm starting to wonder if our medical staff are full of Sellik men

Goldson, sima, danilo, cortes, jack, balogun (probably), lundstram

Theres 7 right away we could probably guess, wonder who the rest are

2 minutes ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

Goldson, sima, danilo, cortes, jack, balogun (probably), lundstram

Theres 7 right away we could probably guess, wonder who the rest are

" Philippe Clement will be without John Souttar, Dujon Sterling, John Lundstram, Tom Lawrence, Connor Goldson, Leon Balogun, Oscar Cortes, Rabbi Matondo, Abdallah Sima, Danilo and Bailey Rice for the game at Ibrox."

5 minutes ago, Unionblue said:

" Philippe Clement will be without John Souttar, Dujon Sterling, John Lundstram, Tom Lawrence, Connor Goldson, Leon Balogun, Oscar Cortes, Rabbi Matondo, Abdallah Sima, Danilo and Bailey Rice for the game at Ibrox."

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Souttar, Sterling, Rice and Lawrence 

Fucking hell, what's the point man, shambles of a season injury wise 

Wonder how many players would be "injured" if we won on sat and had a chance of going top and putting pressure on the tarriers 

We seen how players were surviving 2 games a week going to seville, they all wanted to be involved and playing, fuck all bar the cup final in a fortnight i wonder if a few aren't risking even a slight niggle now

6 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Rice has caught the curse without even playing! Grim.

Re 4-4-2. Honest to fuck, would you even care if it meant we were winning. :lol: Absolute bangers man!

Mate the new formations would have shite teams steam roller it. 

id love if it was still simple 4 4 2 but its moved on massively from then 

4 hours ago, Unionblue said:

11 players missing v Dundee?  according to the bbc

I'm starting to wonder if our medical staff are full of Sellik men

Think they meant to say Starting XI posted missing v Dundee. Copy writer getting the jump on Tuesday’s work so he can swan off early. 

2 hours ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

Wonder how many players would be "injured" if we won on sat and had a chance of going top and putting pressure on the tarriers 

We seen how players were surviving 2 games a week going to seville, they all wanted to be involved and playing, fuck all bar the cup final in a fortnight i wonder if a few aren't risking even a slight niggle now

I would agree with this and it does happen so it wouldn't surprise me

2 hours ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

They were talking about that last night after Man U game and Rooney said he thought some players were lying about injury for them 

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

They were talking about that last night after Man U game and Rooney said he thought some players were lying about injury for them 

Some might be lying but others are likely just not willing to play through the pain barrier of a slight niggle i think as well

Whereas in the run to seville you could imagine players actively hiding injuries just to keep their place

Another reason (if true) why i hate this shower of losers, they should be willing to run themselves into the ground for the club

2 minutes ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

Some might be lying but others are likely just not willing to play through the pain barrier of a slight niggle i think as well

Whereas in the run to seville you could imagine players actively hiding injuries just to keep their place

Another reason (if true) why i hate this shower of losers, they should be willing to run themselves into the ground for the club

I think from Clement’s comments today (or yesterday?) making clear a rebuild was required in summer including bringing in younger players with sell on and some experienced ones, suspect quite a few can see the writing on the wall.