Expectations for 24/25 at this moment in time

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We'll not beat them in a game that counts towards silverware unless a minimum of 3 new starters arrive in CH, CM and CF positions.

We'll not win a cup unless someone else puts them out.

We need a few more than that before we can realistically get silverware I think. I thought a new spine would maybe be enough to get a cup if the draws were kind to us, but I'm not sure of that now.

We've wasted pre-season on playing last years team. We're now playing our most important games this season with the same failures. We were told we had been planning for this window for 6 month, what an absolute mess.

Based on Saturday, every game we play until this squad is changed will be in the balance. Literally 50/50 whether we will drop points every week.

• 2 weeks later...

Was clinging on to the hope that we could make the champions league and use the funds to add a couple of quality players to the starting 11. But after tonight that lingering hope is gone and I’m fully prepared for a miserable season ahead. 

We just have so many players that are absolutely nowhere near the quality required that will see a lot of game time. 

15 minutes ago, kanjo said:

At this point second isn’t even a guarantee.  This squad is desperately needing quality and it’s at the point where even that may be too late. 

There are those out there who think we’ll get second comfortably 

We might scrape second but this season is only going to get worse - by the time we’ve played at Tannadice we’ll be 8 points and fuck knows how many goals behind celtic 

2 minutes ago, Swagger said:

There are those out there who think we’ll get second comfortably 

We might scrape second but this season is only going to get worse - by the time we’ve played at Tannadice we’ll be 8 points and fuck knows how many goals behind celtic 

Exactly. Too many in our support with their hands over their eyes pretending this shit show wasn’t going to happen.   What I expect to happen now is we sign a player over the next few days to try and turn our heat away from the board.  That’ll last until Saturday when the shit hits the fan (again) and we are right back here.   The same position we were in with Pedro. 

If ever there was a time I call out the current board then it is now. 

2 minutes ago, kanjo said:

Exactly. Too many in our support with their hands over their eyes pretending this shit show wasn’t going to happen.   What I expect to happen now is we sign a player over the next few days to try and turn our heat away from the board.  That’ll last until Saturday when the shit hits the fan (again) and we are right back here.   The same position we were in with Pedro. 

If ever there was a time I call out the current board then it is now. 

Hampden will be lucky to see 20000 on Sat. I’d leave the place fucking empty 

These cunts don’t deserve any backing 

1 minute ago, Swagger said:

Hampden will be lucky to see 20000 on Sat. I’d leave the place fucking empty 

These cunts don’t deserve any backing 

The fact we are even there is a fucking disgrace. 

even if Ibrox can’t fill the Copland, play there with a partial / full closure.   Thats our home.  Hampden is a fucking dump and it’s atmosphere isn’t magically going to become less shit just by having our fans there. 

We’re absolutely fucked.

Last season’s squad has totally fucked us.  Genuinely think Clement believed we could win the league after his first 3months (as we all did).

Think he was then astonished at how that squad completely imploded mentally.  Went from an odds-on winning position to going off the rails in no time.  

The board undoubtedly have blood on their hands, but they did invest. It’s just that that squad completely shat it.

Not only has it meant we missed out on the league and automatic CL cash. But their implosion has totally ripped the belief and soul out of the club which we’re seeing laid before us.

I expect us to get badly exposed by the tims and in Europe. To be fighting to keep second spot in the league as the players continually serve up shite performances. More empty words from the board and for PC to leave at some point this season.

After we shifted some mentally weak/injury prone/shite players - Roofe, Jack, Barisic, Lundstram, Lammers, Goldson, we have some more to shift: Tavernier, Yilmaz, Matondo, Lawrence, Dowell, Cantwell, Hagi, Wright. The next 2 seasons will be long ones me thinks. Fuck, how did it come to this... After the 55, EL final and CL... 

And all the deadwood we have is kinda making the better players perform worse imo. The whole mindset and mentality is fucked. Manager and board also clueless. I know its not happening, but if its gonna be like this, at least fill the team with young scottish players, get McInnes and have the same results, but with much less expenses for wages..