Clement Interview -Post Training Camp

A more positive interview from Clement regards potential signings, maybe more advances than we thought.

I would say a little confusing too though, contradicts himself from his earlier interview about having "other expectations", and now it's back to "we are aligned"

8 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Aye clement let’s the board tell him what to say in interviews 

our wee puppet manager 

Don't think that's the case at all tbh, we saw the other day, he clearly says what he feels.

However, he still has a contract to stick to if he wants a payout etc, it's a common workplace thing for a company to say hey we're having to firefight because of these comments, we need you to tow the line here.

3 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Don't think that's the case at all tbh, we saw the other day, he clearly says what he feels.

However, he still has a contract to stick to if he wants a payout etc, it's a common workplace thing for a company to say hey we're having to firefight because of these comments, we need you to tow the line here.

So telling him what to say 

10 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

So telling him what to say 

Don't need to tell him what to say, you're confusing the two things. You can ask someone to dial it back and do the club a favour, without telling them how to say it. 

Just now, Loyal72 said:

Don't need to tell him what to say, you're confusing the two things. You can ask someone to dial it back and do the club a favour, without telling them how to say it. 

I’m not confusing anything you’re saying the club have told clement to back track on his comments, if that’s the case they are basically telling him what to say, and I don’t mean literally word for word. Fs Lol

I would like to think Clements stronger than that and stands by what he says and is not controlled by the useless wankers I’m the boardroom 

Maybe he decided himself that the first interview never came across the way he intended it so clarified a few things ? 

6 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I’m not confusing anything you’re saying the club have told clement to back track on his comments, if that’s the case they are basically telling him what to say, and I don’t mean literally word for word. Fs Lol

I would like to think Clements stronger than that and stands by what he says and is not controlled by the useless wankers I’m the boardroom 

Maybe he decided himself that the first interview never came across the way he intended it so clarified a few things ? 

Potentially but eitherway I think it's a save face interview.

Whether by him or by the club asking.

I liked his interview.

He’s saying the right things but he’s always spoken well.

It has to translate to an improved product on the park whether that’s with the guts of a new team or just a few. 

If it doesn’t it won’t matter how well he speaks.