Home Games At Hampden

Somehow Rangers have managed to make the waiting times significantly worse with this new ticketing partner. Used to be able to get on and buy tickets pretty much immediately on the old website. These SeatGeek chancers are at it. If the club had any balls then they should be chased.

4 minutes ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Somehow Rangers have managed to make the waiting times significantly worse with this new ticketing partner. Used to be able to get on and buy tickets pretty much immediately on the old website. These SeatGeek chancers are at it. If the club had any balls then they should be chased.

:lol: that's absolute nonsense

17 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Email just arrived.  I wonder why there are 6 QRs on the ticket, they all look the same

I didn’t even get a QR! It says ticket attached but there was no attachment haha. I’m in the East stand

It's the first time they're using this system for this kind of purpose - they won't have planned for a one-off event with that much strain on it, so they'll be easing into it and slowly releasing capacity to avoid the system from being overloaded and crashing. 

7 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

It's the first time they're using this system for this kind of purpose - they won't have planned for a one-off event with that much strain on it, so they'll be easing into it and slowly releasing capacity to avoid the system from being overloaded and crashing. 

It's a third party system chief. Lots of clubs already use it.

1 minute ago, PromDeAnglais said:

It's a third party system chief. Lots of clubs already use it.

I know mate, but the capacity they offer up to our fans will be dependent on how much we pay, no?

I can't imagine we've gone for the premium option

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Loads now getting the email without the tickets attached, I honestly feel they can just stick the whole shambles right up their fucking arse.

Aye I’ve none attached to mine. Just emailed them letting them know. Going to seatsub it anyway but wanted them to fix it needlessly first 

Got in for Kyiv, got 2 tickets but had to log in twice and buy them separately, got straight through on the main site for the second one but the seats are well apart from one another, I guess a lot will be separated from friends as it's 'pick a seat!!' Should have done it the same way for semi  finals and finals, your family and friends pick a stand and then get the seats together.

Not got emails either for Motherwell or Kyiv yet

3 minutes ago, rbt1548 said:

Got in for Kyiv, got 2 tickets but had to log in twice and buy them separately, got straight through on the main site for the second one but the seats are well apart from one another, I guess a lot will be separated from friends as it's 'pick a seat!!' Should have done it the same way for semi  finals and finals, your family and friends pick a stand and then get the seats together.

Not got emails either for Motherwell or Kyiv yet

Bit late now but once you click onto the match you can select quantity of tickets, selected 2 then in the basket it allows you to assign them to someone in your F&F group.

Pretty painless once in, just think they've throttled the people getting in as it was the first time.