Nazi filth in our support

18 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Every fucking season these cunts turn up somewhere with this flag. What the fuck is going on

We are a BRITISH football club, proud and supportive of our armed forces. Every year we honour those who gave the ultimate sacrifice to keep us safe and these fucking RATS piss all over that. 

Get them to fuck

Only thing those fat cunts are protecting is McDonalds stock price.

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They’re not. Why would Italians have ICF on their flag? :lol: 

They are mate from some shity Italian team there was pictures of the same flag at one of their games 

Why they have ICF in the flag idk maybe they are pals with somebody from the firm 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

They are mate from some shity Italian team there was pictures of the same flag it one of their games 

Why they have ICF in the flag idk maybe they are oaks with somebody from the firm 🤷‍♂️

Or it was ICF at a Como game, which it will have been.

There was another ICF Nazi flag at Ibrox last season, it’s no coincidence.

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I’m sure that cunts are Italians but obviously somebody from our support is getting them tickets 

Como fans aren't getting tickets for Tynecastle on the opening day of the season with an allocation of about 600

It's Rangers fans

Rangers have always had an element of far right in their support, you see evidence of it on this forum aswell.

Shite to see flags like that but it’s not a mentality that’s going to disappear. Fact it’s been put up at Hearts away shows nobody is actually going to call it out in person either

I don’t like it or agree with it but that’s the reality 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Rangers have always had an element of far right in their support, you see evidence of it on this forum aswell.

Shite to see flags like that but it’s not a mentality that’s going to disappear. Fact it’s been put up at Hearts away shows nobody is actually going to call it out in person either

I defo would mate.

I love the loyalist side of our support and I love the songs celebrating our world war one hero's and these cunts bring that 

I'd heeder one of them, if a get a doing then so be it but fuck putting up way that 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

If it wasn't for posts on this forum I wouldn't have known what it meant and I genuinely think that's the case for most.