Kieran Dowell

43 minutes ago, BookWorm said:

Yeah sure, but the fact is our recruitment has been piss poor and we are constantly fighting fires because of it. As I said, hopefully Clement has a big picture vision to sort it all out.

Agree. Most teams recruitment is poor but we need far more hits than misses compared to what we've been getting for years. 

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

Agree. Most teams recruitment is poor but we need far more hits than misses compared to what we'rve been getting for years. 

Even though recruitment ls poor what do people see in his organisation skills that with the right players in it'll work? 

1 minute ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

Ok so even if ridvan and Tav don't start he's signed one of the other two and it still happens?

So who's to blame for that?.given everyone loves sterling?.

Everyone doesn't love Sterling. I like some things about him but he's still a player with potential and an awful lot to prove. This happens all the time when we're shite and people cling on to a player who doesn't play as being the saviour. Genuinely always happens. 

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

Everyone doesn't love Sterling. I like some things about him but he's still a player with potential and an awful lot to prove. This happens all the time when we're shite and people cling on to a player who doesn't play as being the saviour. Genuinely always happens. 

Right so we have 2 lbs and ,3rbs and had different wingers under Clement. What is it people see that say he could sort this? What is it that we think oh he's missing that? 

That fat tramp at the papes put a plan in place and bought players to suit what he wanted to do, but what is it you see Clement is implementing? 

Just now, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

Even though recruitment ls poor what do people see in his organisation skills that with the right players in it'll work? 

Mate I said earlier that I have my doubts about him, probably for the exact same reasons you do. I'm guessing people are clinging on to the hope that he has won trophies before us and he had the team going on a decent run last season which made the league a possibility again after Beale's awful start. I'm kinda with you but still hoping I'm wrong because we absolutely can't keep changing managers as often as we are. 

3 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

Ok so even if ridvan and Tav don't start he's signed one of the other two and it still happens?

So who's to blame for that?.given everyone loves sterling?.

I had all but given up on Clement during the pre season after that last season end. I was convinced he had chucked it because of the board's restrictions. Now I am just hoping he has a long term plan he is working in place and he actually knows what he is doing. There is constant talk that he has ripped teams apart and started again and achieved success at it so that is where my threadbare hope is being pinned at the moment. Clearly we still urgently need to remove several deadwood players to move forward with captain Tav being the most glaringly obvious.

10 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

Right so we have 2 lbs and ,3rbs and had different wingers under Clement. What is it people see that say he could sort this? What is it that we think oh he's missing that? 

That fat tramp at the papes put a plan in place and bought players to suit what he wanted to do, but what is it you see Clement is implementing? 

Gazza and Laudrup tbh 😂. Mate I'm on the same page as you as there's a lot to question Clement about but as fans we're fickle as fuck so a couple of months down the line we might be thinking differently. Fuck, a win against them in 3 weeks time will instantly flip that switch. 

4 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Gazza and Laudrup tbh 😂. Mate I'm on the same page as you as there's a lot to question Clement about but as fans we're fickle as fuck so a couple of months down the line we might be thinking differently. Fuck, a win against them in 3 weeks time will instantly flip that switch. 

Mate I'm one of the most loyal give the manager time cunts in the land. But he can fix the same way we are caught out every single fucking week and game 

5 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

Mate I'm one of the most loyal give the manager time cunts in the land. But he can fix the same way we are caught out every single fucking week and game 

General control of a game would help as there would be less opportunities for opposing teams to attack the wide areas. Going more than a goal in front in games would also help with the in game psychology of both teams. Again not something new as we have been defending 1 goal leads against jobbers from Gerrards time and even before. 

7 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

General control of a game would help as there would be less opportunities for opposing teams to attack the wide areas. Going more than a goal in front in games would also help with the in game psychology of both teams. Again not something new as we have been defending 1 goal leads against jobbers from Gerrards time and even before. 

But way Gerrard and I argued it on here I could see what he was doing, but didn't have the players. Clement I don't know what he's doing