Shambles from top to bottom

24 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

I am a little strained for time, and I'd need to get another can of paint but if I can I will! 

Nah no worries at all, it was more if you had left over paint for the other tarp. You've done your bit.

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

Confirmed?

“Players have to leave before others come in that is true, I have had those discussions with those players, I can’t say on Matondo. So many rumours but those players have been told the situation but I can’t force them to go, I can’t hold a gun to their heads”

The team are a shambles, no wonder we can't shift the deadwood,Lawrence is no 10 as bad as Wright both stealing a wage.Tav is done, Dessers too slow, maybe with a partner up front he might be better suited in a change of formation, we are trying to play football with players who can't play to the system the Manager prefers. A defence that can't defend, a midfield that is powderpuff and strikers that are too slow. Surely there are players within the club that could be drafted in and if there are none. Why are we wasting money on the academy as it appears to me that we are not very good at producing any guys that can play football.The money used for the increase in capacity would have been better spent on bringing in players we desperately needed. The way things are going will drive some supporters away. 

3 minutes ago, Davy Vandenbroucke said:

“Players have to leave before others come in that is true, I have had those discussions with those players, I can’t say on Matondo. So many rumours but those players have been told the situation but I can’t force them to go, I can’t hold a gun to their heads”

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Just confirming what we already know, but prefer to have it said explicitly.

This team will be comfortably into double digits behind the scum at the end of the season.

4 minutes ago, Madina said:

The only 2 I can see leaving are Hagi and Cantwell. There's hardly a mad rush by clubs to sign them though. None of the others have any sort of sell on vale aside from Butland 

If there's fuck all money and the club has basically conceded this season already then they need to punt Butland for whatever value they can get for him and let Liam Kelly take the jersey with a young/cheap backup, so they can buy young players with potential NOW. 

We can't trundle along as is, if we want to truly progress, the short term pain needs to be taken on the chin

10 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Just confirming what we already know, but prefer to have it said explicitly.

This team will be comfortably into double digits behind the scum at the end of the season.

By year end I'd imagine.

5 hours ago, KaiserJon said:

Just seeing it now. Marshall is cringe worthy to read at the best of times but that's a whole new level.

Marshall cares more about his theme pub than Rangers. 

I could almost take it if someone came out and told us the truth.

Promised a rebuild and we get nothing - apart from some shite about spending 12 million.  

It will take massive protests to even convince Bennett to come out with another video. 

We are a joke of a club, and unless something changes soon it's going to get a lot worse. 

1 hour ago, J-Maestro said:

Where did I mention Shankland? :confused:

😂 Fucking hell

He's a player isn't he?

The guy was posting about fans having to sell the club to potential players. I was saying guys like shankland, Armstrong etc or other players from smaller teams don't need the club sold to them. They know the size and what's here.

You know this but. 

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Does anyone know our projected losses this season? I genuinely fear for us on and off the park under this current board. It feels like we’re walking to the edge of a cliff, again with the short-term mentality of hoping that everything will be fine

Yeah, I have major worries. I wouldn't be at all surprised if this board lead us to a 2012 scenario.

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Seems more and more likely that the board extended Clement’s contract because he’d been sold down a river around transfers and spending when he came in. 

The stadium fuck up has swallowed up this years budget and more so this season is a complete write off and to appease Clement they’ve given him an extra year.

6 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

😂 Fucking hell

He's a player isn't he?

The guy was posting about fans having to sell the club to potential players. I was saying guys like shankland, Armstrong etc or other players from smaller teams don't need the club sold to them. They know the size and what's here.

You know this but. 

Yes and that’s why I mentioned Jose Cordoba? :confused:

Course the club needs sold to players.

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

Yeah, I have major worries. I wouldn't be at all surprised if this board lead us to a 2012 scenario.

I just don’t see where the money is coming from. We’ve spent less than £3m in a summer window and have no saleable assets in the entire squad. 

That means no huge money coming in and with the wage bill and turnover, we look like a complete mess. 

We lost £3m last year. You can at least double that this year I think. Incredible that we don’t have a single player in the squad who could wipe that out because we are filled with absolute shite