Thomson has a great shot on him

Boab

In recent games, I've noticed that KT has shown he has a dangerous shot on him.

And the reason that none of these shots have went in is because of superb saves, to the top corner.

You agree?

Could come in handy, maybe the best long range shooter since albertz?

It was frustrating as hell when PLG was here that no-one was willing to have a crack from range. Hemdani's deflection against the tims about the only one i remember!

Outwith Charlie no-one had the shot in their locker-but with KT,Cousin, LM and Charlie all having a go this term, lets hope we sink a few long range efforts :)

Outwith Charlie no-one had the shot in their locker-but with KT,Cousin, LM and Charlie all having a go this term, lets hope we sink a few long range efforts :)

JR doesn't lie with this shizzle. ^^

Word :classier_than_pipeguy:

It was frustrating as hell when PLG was here that no-one was willing to have a crack from range. Hemdani's deflection against the tims about the only one i remember!

Ferguson aswell.

This was always in the back of my mind during the 'Hemdani V Thomson' debate.

Thomsons offers us that aspect going forward that Hemdani does not.

In recent games, I've noticed that KT has shown he has a dangerous shot on him.

And the reason that none of these shots have went in is because of superb saves, to the top corner.

You agree?

Could come in handy, maybe the best long range shooter since albertz?

I should have mentioned Charlie too, I think. :doh:

JR doesn't lie with this shizzle. ^^

Add Whitaker to that list as well. He had about four or five yesterday and every one was on target too. :)

This was always in the back of my mind during the 'Hemdani V Thomson' debate.

Thomsons offers us that aspect going forward that Hemdani does not.

Hemdani is twice the player atm imo. No comparison.

How many goals has he got so far?

Zilch and 4 shots.

you have to buy a ticket to have a chance at winning the jackpot, its much the same as beckham or naka and their speciality free kicks, look at how many they score compared to how many they take and see how special they actually are! if even 3 goals are scored from thommo over the season then people will be quick to say that he is a superb scorer from long range efforts as people only see what they want to!