Man-U's Away Strips

i think the line on the back is shit

Looks fantastic - not a fan of the line on the home top or this one, though.

I really like the line.....very sharp and different...

ALSO....I heard their 3rds will be Blue again! (tu)

Did you know that Manchester United were once going to be called Manchester Celtic, when they decided to have a football team, do you still want to buy the top?

never heard that one mate, and I have been a Manc for 20 odd years! The important thing is they were not called Celtic...

and YES....I will still buy the tops....

:rangers:

Apparently Man U and Celtic are sister teams, as are Chelsea and The Gers.

True Blues should only be putting their hard earned money into the Gers coffers to support the team, not into Man U's or any one elses.

From Wiki mate

Main article: Manchester United 1878-1945

The Manchester United team at the start of the 1905-06 season in which they were runners up in Division 2 and promotedThe club was formed as Newton Heath L&YR F.C. in 1878 as the works team of the Lancashire and Yorkshire Railway depot at Newton Heath. The club's shirts were green and gold halves. They played on a small, dilapidated field on North Road, near the future site of the Manchester Piccadilly railway station for fifteen years, before moving to Bank Street in the nearby town of Clayton in 1893. The club had entered the Football League the previous year and began to sever its links with the rail depot, becoming an independent company, appointing a club secretary and dropping the "L&YR" from their name to become simply Newton Heath F.C.. Not long afterwards, in 1902, the club neared bankruptcy, with debts of over £2500. At one point, their Bank Street ground was even closed by the bailiffs.[10]

Just before having to be shut down for good, the club received a sizeable investment from J. H. Davies, the managing director of Manchester Breweries. Legend goes that Harry Stafford, the club captain, was showing off his prized St. Bernard dog at a club fund-raiser, when Davies approached him to buy the dog. Stafford declined, but was able to persuade Davies to invest in the club and become club chairman.[11] It was decided at one of the early board meetings that the club required a change of name to reflect the fresh start they had been afforded. Manchester Central and Manchester Celtic were among the names suggested, before Louis Rocca, a young immigrant from Italy, said "Gentlemen, why don't we call ourselves Manchester United?"[12] The name stuck, and Manchester United officially came into existence on 26 April 1902. Davies also decided it would be appropriate to change the club's colours, abandoning the green and gold halves of Newton Heath, and picking red and white to be the colours of Manchester United

What do you think.....I LOVE THEM!!! I am buying both the Home and Away this year! Man-U is my #1 EPL Team!

They only way to make a Manure top look good is to set it on fire but then again sh*t doesn’t burn - the same goes for Chelski tops

Apparently Man U and Celtic are sister teams, as are Chelsea and The Gers.

True Blues should only be putting their hard earned money into the Gers coffers to support the team, not into Man U's or any one elses.

as far as I have seen here mate, there are as many "GERS" fans that hate Chelsea as Man-U! I am stil a supporter....either way! Regardless of who their sister team is! I still HATE Septic!!!

cheers! :)