Bye Bye hemdani

True_Blue_Gal

No player is bigger than the club...

What about Barry Ferguson?

No he isn't either, I've said that all along!

Fair enough. :)

Not wanting to get off topic here but i do reckon Mcleish had probs with Fergie , do think he would better played up front and maybe thats what Le guen wanted him to do too

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ironic isnt it. Walter finally gets the team going in the right direction and gets together a squad that can take on the league and Europe when one of the better players says play me all the time or Im off. Now no one can deny that Hemdani is a great midfield player and his contribution was magnificent last season but Walter has to manage the team in his own way or else the togetherness factor goes out the window.If Hemdani doesnt want to be part of this special relationship then the quicker he goes the better, preferably for more than £1M. We cannot jeopordise the dressing room for the sake of one individual.Personaly I dont think he will leave but if he does then thanks for the memories but it will send a message to the rest of the players that we win or lose as a team and no one is bigger than Rangers football club. :rangers:

What? Why would you say that? The reason he wants to go is because he only gets european games and quite frankly i don't blame him, he is good enough for the spl too and don't see why he can't be played and now we will lose a cracking player imo

Agree or disagree the manager picks the team. Now if you think Walter doesnt know what hes doing then fine but four wins out of four in the league feels a hell of a lot better than last season. So from where Im sitting I'll put MY faith in this manager rather than you, though I respect you opinion and your right to express it. Hemdani obviously thinks hes better than anyone else and good luck to him.Hes not getting any younger and if he thinks he can get more money elsewhere then go for it ! I repeat , Id rather he didnt go, but at this moment in time this is one boat that does not need rocking.

Fair enough ur entitled to say what you like regarding the player. I never once said that Walter didn't know what he was doing i was merely pointing out my displeasure at the fact that we might lose him

Point taken TBG (tu)

Burke to Plymouth on loan.

Source?

Evening Times, Boab.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/displa...ion_to_wire.php

Some Championship clubs are considering a late swoop for Chris Burke, who has been out of favour.

Plymouth are leading the pack with the winger lined up for a loan deal.

Thanks Davy

Some Championship clubs are considering a late swoop for Chris Burke, who has been out of favour.

Plymouth are leading the pack with the winger lined up for a loan deal.

Apparenlt he ain' happy about getting on european games. Smith is creating a problem now with all these players for certain positions. I thought hemdani was consistant and a good player and frankly surprised that 1 milion was offered.

That Scott brown ain't worth 9 million

Why do celtic always get better offers for even their dud players? I smell a bung!

Sorry to disappoint you all, but has it ever crossed your minds that Walter knows the ins and outs of this squad better than anyone on this board?

You questioned him over Weir, McCulloch and Cousin. So far, he's stuffed all those words back down your throats.

He sees Hemdani every day of his life nearly, and if feels that moving him on when he only has a year of his contract left after this season when we can still get £1million for him, then I trust the man.

Spot on.

I would let him go.

Sorry to disappoint you all, but has it ever crossed your minds that Walter knows the ins and outs of this squad better than anyone on this board?

You questioned him over Weir, McCulloch and Cousin. So far, he's stuffed all those words back down your throats.

He sees Hemdani every day of his life nearly, and if feels that moving him on when he only has a year of his contract left after this season when we can still get £1million for him, then I trust the man.

Spot on.

I would let him go.

Papaguy

No one is ???? Smith's ability here , some ppl are just commenting on that they will sad to see him go

Spot on.

I would let him go.

Papaguy

No one is ???? Smith's ability here , some ppl are just commenting on that they will sad to see him go

Of course you are.

'He's so consistant', 'one of our best players', 'daft to sell him'. If that's not questioning Walters decision making, I'm not sure what is. I'm sure if Hemdani REALLY is all of these things you say, Walter (who trains him everyday) will see this and NOT sell him.

I'm not sure Hemdani will go, but if he does I won't cry into my lunch about it.

Spot on.

I would let him go.

Papaguy

Of course you are.

'He's so consistant', 'one of our best players', 'daft to sell him'. If that's not questioning Walters decision making, I'm not sure what is.

I never said he was one of our best players just mentioned that i rate him and would be sad to see him go. Did you fall out the wrong side of the bed? Go back to your bed and sleep it off :lol: