Do you wear Colours to Ibrox/the ground on Matchday?

Boab

I sometimes do, other times don't. As we generally go out in town for an all day session on the lash after a home game on a sat or sunday its not practical as I wont get into any bars at night so I don't usually then but for midweek games it is more likely.

Several different colours :pipe:

Red White and Blue? ;)

Most of the time no to be honest, I go out into town after the game so I cant wear a gers top or carry a scarf as I would limit the places I could go to :(

If I know im coming home after the game then ill have a gers top on :rangers: (doesnt happen often though)

Not any more - On the way back from the Cup Final v The Tattie muncher's (Lovenkrand's Late Goal from a Neil McCann cross one) by train I say a guy nearly get killed by a drunk muppet with a bottle who smashed it over a guy's head just because he had a Rangers strip on, decided it was not worth it from that day. Doesn't mean I am any less passionate or committed to the cause. But I also understand why people do & would never question their decision.

same as Kerrzo, sometimes i might jump right into the toon and be in there all night, so might just dress up in thel gladrags rather than ma rangers top ;)

since our CL campaign began my scarf is draped over a unit in my living room 24/7.

coming from belfast i only get to a game every month or two, usually the big ones i admit.

Since the Smeltic beat us 1-0 at Ibrox season before last i have wore the same gers leisure top, retro style, to every game and we are yet to lose.

that encludes 2 celtic games, villareal, stuttgart etc.

The lucky shirt will be at Ibrox on the 23rd, so get your money on the teddies.

Depends on the weather. I usually wear either the home top(tho as it is pish this season I wear the away one)or the Rangers fleece. I always have my We Are The People scarf drapped over me tho.